Join our server on Discord

Blades of Fate (Medival RP - Yiff Allowed)
Watching Yoosei, he smiled. He kept watching her for a few moments, before nodding, starting to get the idea as he nodded again. "Ahh... thank you, Yoosei." He smiled even more, before starting to eat from his own bowl, keeping a firm hold of the chopsticks in the way she had placed them. To be frank, he was quite a quick learner.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Snow gave a final wave to Miyukie her robe sleeve swayed back and forth with the movement of her paw then placed it back on her lap before looking onto Kurtz and Yoosei "Enjoying the meal?" she asked softly.
The OCA
Yoosei looked at Kurtz and smiled, noticing him holding the chopsticks properly already. "no problem Kurtz" she said softly before keep eating the rest of the food she had on her own bowl before she perks her ears up and turns to look at Snow, slowly placing the chopsticks on top of her empty bowl. "yes.. really tasty...thank you so much" she said softly and smiles.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Venat landed in the cave entrance and looked at Vook "We'll probably need your spirit's help." He turned and walked into the cave, eventually disappearing from sight.

Anubis walked up beside Vook "Ready when you are."
< Outside : Lake >

Miyuki and Katsu walk towards the nearby lake, which she could feel the warmth of the water. It was a hot spring, with a thin fog surrounds the area. Since Miyuki and Katsu didn't take a bath for 3 days, today is the perfect time for them to enjoy the hot spring.

Miyuki looks around the hot spring and there's no one here, only herself and her spirit of Sword of Thunder. She then strip her clothes one by one, until her beautiful-shaped human body revealed. While wagging her furry tail happily, she sink her body under the hot spring, till only her head appears on the surface.

A blush crossed her cheek, feeling the hot water around her body. Indeed, she didn't feel this good all these years after becoming Wielder of Thunder. "Aaahh...so nice...The water temperature is suits for me.." She spoke softly while turning her back, facing Katsu.

"You want to join, Katsu?"
"I want to...but does it feels hot..?" Katsu questioned.
"No, Katsu. You already experienced to stand the heat even in very high temperature, everytime I use thunder-based attacks." Miyuki shooks head, while smiling.
"Well..I guess..I should join with you.." Katsu raise a little smile as slowly jumped into the hot spring, his head appears on the surface. "Mrrhh....Ohh..." That's the word Katsu could say as the hot water wetting his furry body and reaches the skin.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Gulping down his food slowly, and with patience and time, Kurtz smiled, hearing Yoosei's words and guessing she had finished. After a few moments, he had finished most of it, and put his bowl down, nodding gently to the white-furred wolfess. "Th-thank you as well... that was lovely..." He commented, smiling as he swished his tail behind him.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Within her hood Snow smiled "Spirits are always higher when there is full tummies about." she said with a soft giggle before standing up to take their bowls then went off into the kitchen and put them in the sink. Not short ofter she came back and sat down in her seat "Kurtz and Yoosei I understand that both of you possess one of the swords like mine."

The white wolfess then unsheethed her own sword that had a light hue to it with rune drawing on it then sat it on her lap "It is not my intention to take any sword from any of the owners as I do not have a hunger for power. I have reason to believe all of the swords but two have owners though I cannot say who has the others or where they are." Snow then sighed "I believe the ones that are left are Metal and.......Dark"
The OCA
Yoosei gently places her paws on her lap while looking at Snow. "I don't know about them either...I mean.. only not long ago I started to feel the sword's presence nearby...and today I surely felt lots of them.. I lost count already..." she said softly.

"if you would remember anything I would be surprised"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"All the blade owners were here at one point... Raphael, the man at the door, was the Wielder of Water, who tried to assault me of such earlier on before I got here... Miyuki, as I believe her name is, possessed the Blade of Thunder. Yoosei here owns Ice... I own Fire... and of such... Light is owned by you, Snow. We had five blades here at one point... and Wind and Dark were out there... Somewhere I think... along with Earth and Metal." He talked quietly, placing both his claws together as he gave a small blink. "...The Water Wielder seemed hostile... I believe he will come for us, and you, Snow, after he possibly acquires the other blades, and also if he doesn't die in the process."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Yes I knew Miyuki wielded a sword aswell...but I would not have guessed that Raphael would obtain one." Snow took a deep breath "I wish for this ordeal to blow over without any bloodshed. I have already accepted that people may take my blade and I am prepared to meet that day for when it comes. Hopefully we can prevent that day from comming by finding the remaining two unfound blades and give them proper owners as I believe each sword has a destined owner." the wolfess then stood up "Before I brought Miyuki to my house I was in search of the two blades using my own sword's spirit but I'm afraid with all of our efforts we could not find any, but...with the more spirits of the swords I believe they can find their other brother and sister blades."
The OCA