Join our server on Discord

Blades of Fate (Medival RP - Yiff Allowed)
"Uhm..." Kurtz blushed furiously, looknig onto Yoosei before gulping slightly. "N-no... I haven't..." He murmured to her, lowering his ears slightly as he became more and more embarressed at the situation.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yoosei giggles lightly as he blushes. "want me to help you with that?" she asks softly while admiring his blushing face. she had to admit that only made him look so cutie.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I-I wouldn't m-mind..." He blurted slightly, looking onto her as his tail started to swish slightly. He was embarassed by the situation, and he was shivering just gently his arms.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yoosei smiles and gently places her paw on top of his paw, moving his fingers a bit to help him hold onto the chopsticks properly. she blushed quite deeply as she did that so. "well.. you have to hold them like that...then do this..." she said softly as she retreats her paw and holds her chopsticks once again and starts eating, doing slow movements while she grabs the food with the chopsticks so he could do the same by watching her.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
In the meantime, Miyuki finish eating the noodles and place the bowl and chopsticks on the table. "Thanks for the food" She spoke softly while slowly stood up and facing Show, bowing her head. "Thank you so much for your kindness, Snow..." She raise her head and throw a slight yet cute smile. "Katsu...let's go...."

"Yes, Miyuki-sama..."
Katsu tilted his head and nods, before slowly stood on all fours and walk closer to Miyuki.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
From within her hood concealing her face she smiled and nodded "You're welcome Miss Miyuki stay safe and please get some sleep now and then." she said waving her paw.

The golden dragoness sitting on the floor watched Katsu walking away...take good care of Miyuki Katsu!! Be safe!!
The OCA
"I'm sorry, Snow...We will sleep outside...I don't want anything to be happened in your house..." Mitsuki spoke through mind as went to the entrance while Katsu nodded to the gold dragoness, before walk closer to Miyuki.

Katsu, in the other hand, tilted his head, concerning her decision to sleep outside. "Are you sure about that, Miyuki-sama..? You look very tired and need some good rest..."
"Yes... And I need to separate myself from the killer before my other side took over and start the fight inside Snow's house..." Miyuki smiles slightly while her paw open the door slightly.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"300 feet under? hmm...how are we going to get that far deep?" Vook asked, scratching her head.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Like this." Venat said as he hovered above the boulder, his right arm covered with a violent wind. After a short time, he flew at the boulder, thrusting his hand into it. The boulder then exploded,the shards flying in every direction.

Anubis quickly got to Vook and formed the wind barrier. After the shards were stopped, he noticed an entrance to a cave where the boulder was "I think we should go in there."
Vook blinked. "uhm...okay?" she stood up, and brushed off her robe, before walking towards the cave, having a look inside.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan