Join our server on Discord

Blades of Fate (Medival RP - Yiff Allowed)
OOC: Uh... AWL? Your abilities have to, in some way or another, relate to the Blade you're weilding. :| Only one of your abilities seems to, and even then, it's pretty vague.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
OOC: ah. sorry ^^;
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
OOC: Okay, I think we've got enough people to start. The Earth and Metal blades are currently lost and must be found by one of us ^^; The point being to find all ten swords by killing/defeating their current owners.

IC:

Raphael sighed, sitting behind the counter of his tiny, dusty, run-down little potion shop. It had been a relatively slow day, and no-one had come in, even for the simplest of herbal remedies. So he busied himself pouring over an old leatherbound text, looking for bits of information about the Blades of Fate. So far he had very little go on, in reference to where they were. The book he was reading spoke of 'The pulse of Heartwood', a power locked deep within a dense Ironwood forest. He severely doubted that of course, considering how rare the metal-like trees were. An Ironwood forest was unheard of.

He yawned softly and brushed his hand over the rapier at his side. It was cool to the touch, and the metal strands of the basket hilt looked as if it were constantly flowing, trickling like a thousand tiny streams.

'You're itching for a fight...' the sword said softly, in a cool, feminine voice. He had recently discovered his blade had a will of its own; possibly the serpent that it called. There was no evidence to suggest the other nine blades might be this way though.

'You know me so well...' Raphael said, combing his long hair out of his amber eyes. 'But we've been together for so short a time. Do you all have the ability to read people...?'

'I can't tell you that, you know that.' The sword replied impaitently. Raphael laughed softly.

'Don't be so snappish...' he remarked before going back to his book.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
In her own house and room that was surrounded by lots of warm candles with Snow was on her knees infront of a small table, with the Light sword laid upon it, in a deep prayer in search for the Metal or Earth swords seeking guidence towards where they may be. Along with her a vision of her light sword which was gold scaled dragoness was sitting to the side in her own train of though, she didnt have a physical body but Snow can still very well see her spirit form...where are they...do you have any clue at all..

The light sword's spirit sighed "I have no idea..there must be someway you can find the other swords with the use of swords already found..."
The OCA
Vook had read about the blades of Metal and Earth, and decided to set out to find them. she walked through the town, and into the small potion shop. "hey, anyone here?" she said, looking around.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Raphael looked up suddenly and nodded. "Yes? Can I help you Miss...?"

As she drew closer though, Raphael's sword started to rattle slightly in its scabbard. "What the...?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
"uhm, yes, i'd like to purchase some medicinal herbs. do you have any left?" Vook asked, her sword also rattling a little. what? he has a blade as well?
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Raphael nodded, disappearing into the back of his shop. While he was there, he unbelted his sword and left it on a workbench, sighing slightly. 'Behave...' he thought, glaring at it menacingly as he gathered up some of the herbs.

'Not if I can help it...' the sword responded, giggling softly in his mind.

"Here we go..." he said, laying a bundle of herbs on the counter. "Will that be all today, miss?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
OOC: im just like...going with the money system from WoW. :P

IC:

"mm hmm. thank you." she put a gold coin down on the table. "keep the change. see ya!" she grabbed the bundle and walked out. "why didnt you try to fight him??" Vook's sword said to her owner, telepathically. "because i dont want to fight him! jesus!" she thought back.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Standing on a roof somewhere inside the city of sorts, Kurtz sighed. The long, hiltless blade on his back was restless, searching for more links to the other swords as he put a claw to his head.

Come on, let me find the Light, Water, Dark, any! Lemme see who owns them and let's make em
bleed!

I wouldn't mind seeing the Light owner... but... not now... I don't want to collect them just yet...
Blargh! You're boring!
Only because you're steel-tipped and used to bloody killing... who knows, Light may be a girl, and Water too!
I'd rather want males.
Shut up already

It was the usual conversation between them, sword to wielder; quite hasty and snappy to the point. He sighed, not realising he was standing quite close already to one of the seeked blades...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds