Join our server on Discord

Blades of Fate (Medival RP - Yiff Allowed)
Raphael tread quietly across the mithril chamber, breathing softly in spite of himself. At the other end of the chamber stood an altar with two matching, lit torches, and an enormous statue.

The statue seemed to be carved from solid iron, which stuck Raphael as an unusual medium as he studied it. It appeared to be carved in the shape of a man, but a man made of gears and pistons and things, all connected to what looked like a fire-heated boiler in its chest. In its clutched hands though was the prize Raphael sought; the Blade of Metal.

"What an odd design for a statue..." Raphael said aloud as he reached for the Blade. His sword quivered in response.

'Uh... Raphael... that's not a statue...' it said. The eyes of the statue flared to life, lit by two burning pinpoints of light, which focused on Raphael. The fire in its chest flared to life, bringing its boiler to life and releasing a dramatic cloud of steam. It swung the sword at Raphael once, forcing him to step back.

"Mortal!" the statue boomed in a voice like a thousand rusty hinges all turning at once. "I am the spirit of this Blade, and I am duty-bound to guard it with my life, or what semblance of life I have. If you can defeat me, the blade, and my service, are yours until you too are defeated..." The statue raised the sword (a sharp and massive rectangular block of metal) preparing to drop it on Raphael and sunder him.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
hmm...in the forest huh... Vook thought, looking at the forest in the distance, and continuing to fly towards it.

why are you letting him follow you?? her sword thought to her, rattling again.

i'm not letting him, he's following me...and i dont want to piss off his spirit. didnt you see what happened to Veek? you want that to happen to me? Vook thought back, growling softly.

yeah...i guess you're right...
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Before Venat landed, he threw Anubis through the trees "Anything down there?"

A loud thud was heard, followed by a loud roar "YOU THREW ME INTO A BEAR!"
I just hope in the end everything will be alright..the dragoness of light then leaned her head slightly against Katsu sighing softly.

I pray for no fighting but sometimes destiny alters path's which people tend to collide together...Snow looked down at her own blade...eventually somebody will attempt to take mine its only a matter of time...but I hope..I can atleast attempt to change destiny.
The OCA
Vook chuckled softly, flying down and landing gracefully on the ground, staring up at the tall trees. i have a feeling this might take a while...
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Venat landed and threw a gust of wind at the bear, sending it flying through several trees "I'm serious now. Give me some time while I try to sense the exact position so we can break through the ground."
Vook looked over at Venat. "okay." she crossed her legs and sat on the soft grass, meditating quietly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Anubis walked to a tree and leaned against it, deep in thought. After a few minutes, Venat spoke up "Right under that boulder." He pointed to a large boulder as he spoke "300 feet under to be exact."
"Well, at least you've got somewhere to go now." Kurtz laughed slightly, taking a small look to the bowl and chopsticks as he picked them up, fiddling with them slightly as he was unaquainted to them, but he wasn't going to complain - at least it was something. "Anyhow, let's eat for now and talk more later, aye?" He smiled.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yoosei nods and grabs her chopsticks as she then glances lightly at Kurtz fiddling with his own chopsticks. She then leans a bit closer to him and smiles cutely "you never used chopsticks before?" she asks softly and swishes her tails from one side to another.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions