Join our server on Discord

Poll: Would it be a kick in the face?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yeah
50.00%
3 50.00%
No
50.00%
3 50.00%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

A Dating Dilemma...
I've had plenty of these, but this is more of an opinion thing.

There is this new server at my job and I believe she is recently single. I have only worked with her a few times but she is pretty cool and I think I'd like to ask her out.

However, I've talked with a co-worker and it sounds like he likes her too, and it seems he gave her his phone number, and told her she shouldn't date assholes.

Well I'm not particularly close with the guy but he is a friend of sorts. So do you think if I asked her out, that it would be a kick in the face to him?
I'd go for it.. but I've always been a bit on the bold side. If he has a problem with it, he should have asked her already.. If he did, then she will tell you that (hopefully.. but women are weird sometimes..) There shouldn't be any hard feelings there no matter what.. If he were your best friend, I would tell you to think abou it, and see how they act around eachother first. But in this case, he is just someone you work with.. and his line to her makes it sound to me like he is just looking to be the "big dog"
The OCA
Yeah he does have that "I am God" complex about him...and he really isn't even close lol
If I were in your place.. and she was a guy... I'd go for it. The worst that can happen is that either she will say yes and he will be pissy at you, or she will say no and he will find out and gloat about it.. in the second, she will probably hear about it and dump him.
Haha, senario 2 would be hilarious
I say go for it aswell. As far as you know, there is no commitment between the two of them yet. If there is still an opening, you better use it.

Also, if she says yes to you, and the dude has a problem with it, then maybe a kick in the face is what he needs.
Most likely though, i'd tell you to tell him that she picked you, and for him to get over it.
Renamon's Army
Go for it, if you want to know her better, go for it.
I would wait and see what develops between your coworker and the girl.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Go for it, it's a freedom country.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
You could go for it. Or you three could talk about it. Maybe both go on dates with her and have her choose. I've seen it on tv before.