Join our server on Discord

Umm....Hey....
Hey...I'm kinda new here...I never even knew this site existed until yesterday when Justin
Renamon's Army
hey Angemons_woman! i'm Angewomon's_Lover! i take it you like Angemon eh? well i like Angewomon :P have a good time here, make sure to check out some RPG's and such. if you need any help with anything just send me a PM eh? :)
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Hmmm, good to see the fans balance out a bit. Average out those for Gabumon... Renamon... I don't see too many V-mons as there once was... but that's okay. Enjoy your stay.
Hey, AMW! Welcome to DaD!

This is a great place to hang out, Rp, post or just scan the lemons or gallery. You'll meet a lot of great people here...AWL is one of them.
Have fun, enjoy you're stay and post lots...Oh, I'm a donator,too - we'll worth it! It'll make Senjuro very happy, if you do. :D

See ya 'round!
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Welcome, welcome! Hope you like it here! ^_^
Have a good time and don't forget your personal nap-kin! Seriously. Last time there was a loud crash, too many casualities and damage. Though I never really liked chinesse sauce either.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Welcome to the board!I'm Paul.. As far as I know, the board's only cross dresser :P (No, I don't do it because I think I'm a woman... its just fun, and I do look enough like one to pull it off :P)

I hope you enjoy your time here, and get whatever you are looking for out of your stay.
Welcome....
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Heya, welcome to the boards! And watch where you step!

Zorromon: For what?

Crimson: Nothing...nothing at all... *kicks some dust over a land mine*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
heya Angemons_woman. welcome to the DaD. have fun and enjoy your stay here.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions