Join our server on Discord

A request.
A while ago (Long before I found this site) I was on youtube. I then found 02 season. Shortly after, I found the 02 season that was IN english, but wasn't the american dub. From what I remember, it said something about being made for Singapore? I have no idea, but if anybody knows where I can find the Singapore 02 version, I will give you my first born child.

*Asesino*
If I see anything on it, sure. Btw, could you make sure that your first born isn't allergic to slave labor? No real reason, it's just uh...
Renamon's Army
Renamon_S3 Wrote:If I see anything on it, sure. Btw, could you make sure that your first born isn't allergic to slave labor? No real reason, it's just uh...

My kid IS allergic to slave labour, complains about it sometime, but just go ahead and give him his insulin. *Hands Renamon_S3 a whip.*

Yep. Give him one of those and he'll get right back at it.

ALSO: Am I the only one that has SEEN this Singapore version? D:
Asesino Wrote:ALSO: Am I the only one that has SEEN this Singapore version? D:

No, I saw it. It came up on Youtube everytime I tried to look for Digimon, and so I thought it would be a doddle to find it again. Looks like it wasn't, as I can find hide nor hair of the thing.

I watched an episode or tow to look at the voices. It was painful.
I found them on Youtube also, just searching "Digimon", but now they have be completed deleted or something. Come on, there must be SOME other place these are posted.
Asesino Wrote:
Renamon_S3 Wrote:If I see anything on it, sure. Btw, could you make sure that your first born isn't allergic to slave labor? No real reason, it's just uh...

My kid IS allergic to slave labour, complains about it sometime, but just go ahead and give him his insulin. *Hands Renamon_S3 a whip.*

Still nothing found. I sold all of the insulin to buy a whip... Well, I guess now I have two. *cracks whips* "Keep dig'in my trench! My castle could be attacked at any moment!"
Renamon's Army
Renamon_S3 Wrote:
Asesino Wrote:

Still nothing found. I sold all of the insulin to buy a whip... Well, I guess now I have two. *cracks whips* "Keep dig'in my trench! My castle could be attacked at any moment!"

Wow. It's as if the Singapore version of 02 fell off the internet. Sigh.

P.S. Two whips? That is pimp.
Yeah.

You just have to get that "one" "two" motion right.
Renamon's Army