Join our server on Discord

i can't belive i drew this....
[Image: CronosBlackwing.jpg]

i just can't get over that i drew it. it might be shabby and horrible compaired to some of the stuff here, but this is the best that i've done yet. i need to work on the mouth though. i'll see if i can get better at that. besides that, is there anything that you guys can see that i can improve on?
Veemon's Followers
uh, me? i dont see anything wrong...but then again i dont know much at all about art :P

and that thing isnt "shabby and horrible", to tell ya the truth, its amazing compared to what i can draw xP
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Other than the little smudging... its really good! I've definately drawn much worse
the smudging wasn't as noticible before i scaned it. darn scanner. thanks alot.
Veemon's Followers
Its a hell of a lot better than I can do. Keep it up!
hint if you want to remove smudges, use a kneaded eraser, and if that doesn't work, place like it into a comic book sleeve then put into the scanner.... That might help. Not bad at all though, continue it ;3. Practice will make you better.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Definitely better than what I can draw, I'm not even sure you could even call it an attempt to draw. Everything for me isn't proprtional in my drawings. It might have something to do with my eyes, they are getting worse. I had to change the perscription of glasses because the first ones no longer worked for me and now my current set aren't working as well. So until my eyes are fixed I probably won't be able to draw anything.
thanks for the encouragement. and i'm sure you'll get better. i was the same way. practice and you'll get better, it worked for me.
Veemon's Followers
First off, it looks great.

The only things I can think of is the neck shading not blending too well with the rest of the neck, and frown lines.

Quote:Everything for me isn't proprtional in my drawings.
I'm still working on that myself, but you could use the pencil method. It requires you to make sure to keep your head in the same spot every time you do the first step, but that's it.
You hold out your pencil with the blunt end at the top of the thing you are drawing from, and put the tip of your thumb at the bottom of it. Then, you use that as your length to draw all other proportions from.
Hope that makes sense.