Join our server on Discord

How did you discover you liked furries?
PaintUser Wrote:
Gabumonfurry Wrote:I saw leomon in an episode of Digimon and i was like wow, seems Digimon turned me gay and furry :P

Actually, wasn't Izzy and Tentomon gay?
i don't know how you related that to my post xD
While Izzy told Tentomon that he loved him in the last episode of the first season... I don't think it was meant that way... but thats beside the point..

I know some "straight" people who get horny thinking about Leomon.... So its not too surprising that it happened with you Gabu.
PaintUser Wrote:
Gabumonfurry Wrote:I saw leomon in an episode of Digimon and i was like wow, seems Digimon turned me gay and furry :P

Actually, wasn't Izzy and Tentomon gay?
Hey, someone remembered what I found. But I think it may have been a joke.
Angry_kittens Wrote:I know some "straight" people who get horny thinking about Leomon.... So its not too surprising that it happened with you Gabu.

lol the way i see it is everybody has two sides their straight side and their gay/lez side and most straight people actually have a side that is gay to them its just alot smaller i place it in percentages like for me i would say i am about 30% gay 70% straight this is why alot of straight people "experiment" in collage one way i have found to identify quickly how big someones gay side is, is if they are a homophobe that useually means they have a bigger gay side and are not afraid of other gays but rather themselves, of course it could also be that they got raped in the ass as a child or something like that but normally its the former
you can do this one in every 30 times and still have 97% positive feedback
[Image: youcandothisoneinevery30timesandsti.png]
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
For me I searched up Gabumon online and it came to Karabiner's hot picture of Gabumon and Matt nude and in a hot intimate moment (blushes) so I remember seeing that picture for a while in my head in High School and I was amazed and eventually it burned a need to find more. Then tats all she wrote since then. But I remember seeing several cartoons younger with furry characters and I also thought they were cuter then normal..... >>;;;

I have been a furry for most of my life, just never became serious about it until my senior year of High School into college....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds