Join our server on Discord

Hi,I'm a new to this forum
Hi,

I'm "Renafan",or you can just me Al if you like. I've already sent in my first lemon to the site here called "A Night Takato Would Never Forget". If you want to see it, just say so in the post and I'll give you guys a link once I get it linked up to my site on geocities. It does have a LITTLE scat in it but it's mostly a lemon with a Takato/Renamon pairing. Anyways,I'd just thought I'd introduce myself and see if you liked my work. I'd post my a link to my story here,but it's not on the internet yet though it will be tonight. Thanx.

-Renafan,
Renamon's #1 fan('cause I say so and no one else has)
[Image: Ikuto_Peckmon4_Ever.jpg]
"I'll keep you safe...forever."
Peckuto
Hi, I'm Ruhe, nice to meet you.

I'm 30 years old, straight, male, still single and available.

My fav Digimon are Floramon and Gatomon.

Hello there. I'm kinda new here on the board too. Been here almost a month. Check out my site and write in my msg board too. My work is there, if you wanna submit your work there, just send me an email or post in my msg board.

Have fun here..........

P.S My contacts are all here: AIM, YIM, MSN and ICQ. Chat to ya sometime!!! bye
Hello there, Hazan_Z here, but you can call me... err... Hazan, k? ^_^ It's good to see new blood 'round here.

Oh, and Dan, do you really have to go into such detail? :roll:
*waves* Aloha from Chibi Renamon!
Uhhhh... now what... Oh yeah...
Welcome to the board, hope you'll enjoy your stay :D
Great, we got Renafan and Chibi Renamon. Soon the place will be crawling with you guys. (That'd be great, MORE SAKUYAMON FOR ME TO DROOL OVER) lol
Another Renamon die hard fans.

Er...actually I'm looking for a gf...so I go into details...

Pajiramon stomped Terriermon
Uhh Dan, should I start a topic entitled to you?

"Anyone who wants to go out with a 30-year-old Asian? Who adores Digimons."

I'm sure you would score big with that on the board.
Hello, Renafan, I accidently answered your other post fisrt and didn't see this one. Well, HELLO!! You can call me Pala, and I am kinda a newbie as well, to lemons, I have wrote a few, and you can read them on the board. So tell me what you think of them, and again. Welcome!!!^^
*waves* Welcome! Hope you have a great time here, and we'll be eager to see lemons from you!