Join our server on Discord

More good news :D
Yes Wise, we do have it figured out. We switch around, not that it really matters. Sex is only one aspect of a good relationship, and was not even considered when I asked him.

And thank you Unknown :) (and anyone else I missed saying a personal thank you to.. don't feel like re-readin every post)
Awww. That is soo adorable. ^_^ :3 :3 That's exactly how I want a guy to propose to me....sunset. :3

I'm really happy for you. ^^
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gol! Quick! Start taking notes! :P

congrats, guys ^^;
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
ALRIGHT this means bachelor party! I'll go get some beer and book some strip joints. Congrats man.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Very big Congrats kids! Oh! Gol you might want to take notes on this because misty wants sunset.

I am so happy for you! * Huggles *

^_^
Veemon's Followers
Shadow, the bachelor party should come before the wedding... not after... And besides... most people wouldn't like the same strippers that I do :P
I just think it's necessary to once again point out the adorable sweetness of the proposal. You couldn't plan anything better than that.
Congradulations on your marrage, I hope you have long and happy lives together.
congratulations
got nothing against gays
except for on
my mate who keeps trying to come on to me
even when he had a gf

good luck

and would you have had two seperate bach partys or a single or would you have a hen hight
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Angry_kittens Wrote:Shadow, the bachelor party should come before the wedding... not after... And besides... most people wouldn't like the same strippers that I do :P

Hey, the two of you could go together or something. Oh, and a congrats from me is in order I do believe.

So uh, congrats!
Renamon's Army