Join our server on Discord

More good news :D
Congratulations :3

Hope you two live long and well :)
Well, we have set a date for the actual ceremony... have to figure out a time when we can both go to Cali and get the legal crap done... August 15th though... that is our special day :)
The OCA
Wow that story warmed up my heart, and I hope to have that one day (sighs dreamily). Too bad I'm no where near Cali because if I was I would have loved to wish you the best in person.

Cherish those that fill the void and the darkness with the light of there smile.
Those bands symbolize two beautiful souls combining in the wishes of love.
Through the perpetual machine of life, hope time slows to remember each passing moment.
Photographs are pictures with a thousand words, the day will be etched in your souls forever, that not even a photograph could do it justice.
Let the day wash over you like the serenity of footless escapades alongside beach waves.
Let the memory live on in the passion when each time your mouths elope to a land of paradise.
Let the marriage be filled with champagne chilled glasses in front of a fireplace of warm embraces.
Let it be what it is, the day you made the world stand still.
Time has stood still in awe of the beauty of this day.

(Sorry if that sounds bad, just made that up *whimpers*)

To many years of happiness you two! (blushes softly)
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
We weren't in Cali long anyway man... not even a full day, just long enough to listen to the guy talk, and tell him that yes, we went to the trouble of doing this because we actually do want it...

Honestly.. the way he talked, you would think that he didn't understand how two men could love eachother like we do.... Oh well, we don't need his approval.. hell, I don't even remember his name anymore.. not important to me...
The OCA
I dont quite understand it myself but if you guys are truely happy with on another then dont let anyone stop you from doing it.

If Dennis Rodman can legally merry himself I dont understand why two guys or girls could get merried I hope you two have a long and very happy future together and anyone who stands in your way can rot in hell...cheers!
The OCA
I repeat; you have just enough chance to screw up a relationship as if one of you were female. So there's no real problem.
Just as long as one of you doesnt end up getting on the show Cheaters you're relationship will but just fine XD
The OCA
Thank you very much :) Its not everyone that is willing to approve of a relationship like ours... Most either ignore that people like us exist, or openly stand against us being happy.

You say you don't understand, but your words after that tell me that you do, you just can't relate to it.
yes, I may not be able to relate to it but really, I don't care. You're happy, he's happy. No just go be happy together. (And I didn't even make the joke about the word gay really meaning happy. So you know I'm being nice.) Plus that joke is too easy.
Assuming you have all the who's the pitcher and who's the catcher stuff sorted out, I'm sure you'll have a fine marriage.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against