Join our server on Discord

More good news :D
Wisemon Wrote:Assuming you have all the who's the pitcher and who's the catcher stuff sorted out, I'm sure you'll have a fine marriage.
As long as they never tell any stories about that I don't care if they have enough for a whole team. Seriously. Please don't tell anything.

Shadowknight Wrote:ALRIGHT this means bachelor party! I'll go get some beer and book some strip joints. Congrats man.
Wait.... Would a guy jump out of the cake? And don't forget the singles for the g-strings. Or at least, that's what I hear happens.
I wonder if you have to specify if the male stripper is for dudes or not.

Male Stripper: *looking at his paper* Hmmm this one says bachelor party... Must be a mistake or something. *arives* Oh...
Renamon's Army
I would like to hear stories ^^;;;; but if you do so, put them up in the yaoi steam room XD

(growls) :P

About my comment, I wrote it like I would be presenting you something at your wedding day and not like when you were in Cali. Because you guys said you have to go back to get a civil union in Cali thats why I had mentioned it.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
I think they'd specify it when you order one. But I have no clue really.
Still, would be a hilarious situation.
Renamon's Army
Bring movies of your honeymoon :)
I would.. but even if we had a video camera... I don't think there are many here (outside of the Yaoi room) that want to see what we did.. other than the movies and hiking I mean..