Join our server on Discord

Breakfast
Personally, I'm actually about to cook some spam with eggs done over-easy with toast. And maybe some potatoes.
Just had a good breakfast yesterday morning.

Eggs, sausage, bacon, ham, homemade hashbrowns, toast, grits.

Good breakfast, and I wasn't hungry until about 10:00pm, so I didn't eat anything the rest of the day.
Renamon's Army
Breakfast is pretty simple for me a cup of pretty strong coffee... I alway start the day pretty early...
mmm i just had the best breakfast ever, today i had cold pizza
you can do this one in every 30 times and still have 97% positive feedback
[Image: youcandothisoneinevery30timesandsti.png]
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Quote:Eggs, sausage, bacon, ham, homemade hashbrowns, toast, grits.

Good breakfast, and I wasn't hungry until about 10:00pm, so I didn't eat anything the rest of the day.
That works... as long as you can walk away from the table without getting a cramp.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Wisemon Wrote:

That works... as long as you can walk away from the table without getting a cramp.

You're talking to the man with the iron stomach!
Renamon's Army
Matt Ishida Wrote:I don't eat breakfast actually. *sweat-drops*

Renamon_S3 Wrote:
Wisemon Wrote:

You're talking to the man with the iron stomach!

When I wake up I usually am not in a mood to eat anything Im like a zombie I turn on the TV so there would be some sound in the room to keep me awake I get my coffee and pretty much run for the bus cos Im always late...
The first thing I do when I wake up, is get in the shower. 10 seconds of cold, followed by hot... I'm awake for the rest of the day!

You'd be surprised at how much you can get done in the morning when you're fully awake.
Renamon's Army
get up eat large bowl of breakfast
get dressed
eat large bowl of breakfast
sort bag
any geusses
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
for the last 6 months.. breakfast has been whatever would stay down.... Toast, crackers... maybe an egg and some milk if I'm feeling really good... Lunch and dinner are usually better though