Join our server on Discord

Breakfast
Yeah, I do think the ramens are just a joke mostly.

When I visited a dorm at USC, it was just like Wise said. We got a free breakfast and lunch there. Anything you could want was there. (Well, not exotic foods...)
Renamon's Army
Wisemon Wrote:
Quote:If you're in a college dorm then that may be normal. Or that's the jokes I keep hearing. Besides, I like those anyway.
No, not in my dorm. In my dorm, I could walk downstairs and have unlimited ready-made omeletes, pancakes, sausage, or pretty much anything else I wanted, but when I grasped self-control, I stuck to the hardboiled egg whites and high fiber cereal.

I knew that. But I did say it was a joke and I think it meant mostly for other meals.
I really do live off of ramen for lunch, most of the time.

I can buy a week's worth of meals (a 12-pack flat of Ramen cups) for a dollar ^^;

Hooray for budget :P
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Yeah, they are such cheap meals.
Renamon's Army
Quickening your death with Ramen? All the Sodiums going to get to yall pretty fast :P

Cereal, banana and a cereal bar, or an egg and meat sandwich.
I usually feel sick when i eat breakfast (dont know why) but ive yet to yack, so i usually eat leftovers
I like my breakfast... oh.. Wise.. I went to my doctor, and I am completely healthy according to all of the stupid tests he did.. So I guess you will just have to not like the unfairness of me being able to eat like that without having anything wong.
ruggedrieley Wrote:I usually feel sick when i eat breakfast (dont know why) but ive yet to yack, so i usually eat leftovers

its because your body isnt used to having a meal as soon as you get up if you want to start eating breakfast i suggest breaking it in slowly eating light easy to digest things for the first month or so
you can do this one in every 30 times and still have 97% positive feedback
[Image: youcandothisoneinevery30timesandsti.png]
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Yes, slowly indeed.

You just need a jumpstart to get the gears grinding.
Renamon's Army
For breakfast, I eat what ever is available. Toast, eggs, bacon, waffles, cereal, babies, souls, Whatever. I don't do mornings, and most of the time I'm too lazy to pour myself a bowl of cereal.