Breakfast
I don't eat breakfast actually. *sweat-drops*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Hmmm, the first thing that I think of is French Toast with honey. Yes, honey, not syrup. I really don't care for syrup, and I don't see why people like it so much over honey. Then bacon or something like that, sausage works too.

My ussual is just cheerios and "whole" milk. Sometimes I do have eggs every once and a while.
because honey is very thick syrop is more liquidy

[quote=Wisemon]
Two giant bowls of Mini Spooners, Wheat & Barley Nuggets, and Bran Flakes.
you can do this one in every 30 times and still have 97% positive feedback
[Image: youcandothisoneinevery30timesandsti.png]
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
This is a typical breakfast for me... and btw.. I have no idea how I manage to stay skinny eating all of this...

2 large buttermilk pancakes with butter flavored syrup instead of maple, 4 sausage links (or two sausage patties dependign on what we have) 4 slices of bacon, 2 eggs, a large glass of orange juice, and 4 strawberry poptarts.

I eat a lot... lunch and dinner are usually bigger meals than that if I'm home.. but I still stay the same weight.. haven't gained or lost an ounce in three years.
I have what the Aussies call a 'Dingo's Breakfast'

1) A Scratch
2) A Piss
3) And a look Around.

:P I haven't eaten a proper breakfast since I dunno when, and i seem to function just fine without it.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
For me I normally have one of 4 things...

Either an omelette, Oatmeal, poptarts, or the rare cereal. I don't have a big breakfast, just enough to get me to lunch. I will eat anything for breakfast unless it's Grits... I hate grits.
Veemon's Followers
On the average day I usually have a bowl of cereal with some fruit cut in it, toast, and a glass of orange juice.

When I actually have time though I tend to go for fried eggs on toast, bacon, and a glass of orange juice.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Quote:2 large buttermilk pancakes with butter flavored syrup instead of maple, 4 sausage links (or two sausage patties dependign on what we have) 4 slices of bacon, 2 eggs, a large glass of orange juice, and 4 strawberry poptarts.

I eat a lot... lunch and dinner are usually bigger meals than that if I'm home.. but I still stay the same weight.. haven't gained or lost an ounce in three years.
I think I speak for at least half the board when I say that's just not fair. If your cholesterol is justifiably through the roof, then I'm happy.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Thanks for the BM update Wise and everyone's body works differently so if you are trying to get people to be " fair " then she should have a slight increase in blood pressure. But that of which isn't the case.
Veemon's Followers
I had some fruit today. Which was different because I have a bunch of different things every day. Something one day then something else another.