Join our server on Discord

Won't be on for a while...
as the heading says, I won't be on... not for a particular reason other than to take a break.... we don't want the computer to consume my life now, do we? I will be logging on, but only to check a few messages, and possibly post in 2-3 rp's... but other than that I will be off the computer as much as possible.
yeah, i know what you're going through altima. hope you get out of it soon! ^^
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
uh, no you don't. if you all wanna know... I'm kinda in a ....relationship....with my sister.... but thats not the reeason why I won't be on.... Lately, I've been on the computer more than I ever have been most of my life... so I'm going to take a break from it and probably just read....or get some extra rest/// this will probably be going on for about a few days... expect me back at least by wednesday next week.
Well, Altima...for whatever the reason, I hope you get the rest you need and hope to see you back on DaD sometime next week. I'll update in our RPs, when you post...just take your time. Hope everything works out, no matter what the situation. Take care and see you soon!
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
I understand about the computer thing.. I've been on more than I should have been for awhile too.. but its just too damn cold outside to do anything out there..

As far as being in a relationship with your sister goes.. Well, I almost had one with a cousin once... so I kinda know how that is too.. It can be interesting, but in the end, you need someone who isn't so closely related to you..

Hope you get back to being yourself again soon. We will all miss you!
Good luck, Altima! Enjoy your break! Oh! By the way, you wanted to be a mod, right?
Good luck on your break, it's good for you. Too much of any one thing is bad, no matter how good it is.

As for your relationship... I can't offer any advice on what to do there at this point in time. Maybe you don't want any advice, but if you do, you can always ask me for my completely non-biased assessment.
Renamon's Army
Right on. Take care!
wow... so many people I rarely post with cared... ^_^ well... yeah, I'll try to get some rest...
A break is always a good thing when it is your own choice.. I've taken quite a few from various things over the years..

As far as your relationship goes.. Well, I can't say that I've ever had that kind of experience.. No sisters (not that I would be attracted to them anyway.. sorry girls, but you none of you are my type :P) And my brothers are both extremely homophobic, so the thought of a relationship with them is a scary one.. All I can say is.. Good luck, and I hope you get everything you are looking for out of it.

Enjoy the break Alt, we will all miss you!