Join our server on Discord

*Insert clever intro title here*
Well, as you've probably already guessed, I'm new here. I've been floating around, reading lemons and such. I like to write, I have an idea for a lemon, but I haven't gotten around to getting off my arse and writing it. I'm like that.

Anyway, from the posts i've read, people on the forum are just as random as I am, so I think I'll have a nice stay.

*Asesino*
what's up? welcome to the DaD Asesino! where spam, furries, and yiffing are top priority!

have a good time!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Hi I joined this week so I'm new as well. I like to write too but I don't write Digimon fics. Just as I've been told there are a lot of diffrent people here just as I have seen.
Hey! Welcome dude! Just a question for your name- you like spanish or was that as random as a mud pie for breakfast?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hiya! Welcome to DaD!

I enjoy writing lemons, as well, and...my first one finally got posted, yesterday. :oops: (Hope people like it.) Anyway, have fun during your stay here...there are a lot a great people here to meet. You'll find out how fun they really are...Twisted See ya 'round the threads and...post lots!
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Yes, a full and grand welcome to Asesino! The DaD is a pretty cool place, i'm sure you will enjoy it!

Lol, fish sticks.
Renamon's Army
Welcome, welcome, welcome. Hope you like it here! ^_^
DragonMasterX Wrote:Hey! Welcome dude! Just a question for your name- you like spanish or was that as random as a mud pie for breakfast?

Thanks everyone, and the answer to DragonMasters question:
I'm not sure. I THINK it's Spanish for "Murderer." *Shifty Eyes*
You got that right. Well I was checking, you know, SWAT never rests.

Dot: You realize you're giving away secret information?

DMX: Then give me the amnesia gun.

Dot: You mean the revolver?

DMX: Are you going to tell everybody when you go to sleep too? JUST HAND ME IT!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Welcolm, welcolm, to this fantastic sight off wonders and amazement *Said sarcastically*...But i love this site and the people her are very nice and gentle, depending on what you say...ANYWAYS welcolm and enjoy your stay at Digiartistsdomain!

*whispers* "Yes im a weird, weird Guy."