Join our server on Discord

Scum of the Earth
Very rarely do I ever learn of something or someone that's so shocking and terrible that it entirely robs me of speech. So rare it is that I find it absolutely necessary to comment upon it. And here is m comment: I have discovered a group of about 150 people, all of whom I would have absolutely no problem killing.

They are the Westboro Baptist Church, of whom their leader is Fred Phelps.

Now what, you may ask, could prompt me to vow undying enmity and hatred for this group of 150 people I've never even met?

Well, if you can stomach it, why don't you check out their websites? There are quite a few to look at. www.godhatesfags.com is their main one, but they also have www.godhatescanada.com (because we legalized homosexual marriage), www.godhatesamerica (praising the WTC attacks in 2001 and yesterday's Virignia Tech shooting, among other things, as the work of God for the US's tolerance of homosexuality), www.godhatessweden.com (celebrating the backlash earthquake in 2004 for killing Swedes).

Long story short, this man and his followers are evil scum and their blatant abuse of their First Amendment rights is an abomination to anyone in this world who considers themselves Christian. If I ever find myself behind the wheel of a car and hear of a protest anywhere in my vicinity, I'll be sure to pay them a visit with my tyres.

Any comments?
Senjuro, I don't know how you find these people, but they are the worst kind of religious radicals. The kind that have no real religious standpoint other than "A vague passage in my scripture says what you are/what you're doing is wrong, so that makes it okay for me to hate you, even if I don't know you."

I counter your links with one of my own: www.jesuswouldbeashamedofyou.com
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
What a refreshing link! You're not really countering it, just showing that there are still some people left in the world with something between their ears other than sand.

I found out about them because I was reading about the Virginia Tech shootings yesterday and discovered that these "people" were going to be picketing the students' funerals. That shocked the hell out of me, so I investigated to see what they were all about. And that shocked me even more. I absolutely agree that they're the worst kind of religious radicals. They're also despicably disrespectful. They just happened to push the right buttons to win my eternal enmity.
Yeah, okay, so they suck. We either bomb their church and make them martyrs, or we can just ignore them.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I remember these guys, they were the ones protesting at funerals of soldiers who died in Iraq. It is a shame that they exists, but at least there aren't enough of them to do anything except piss people off. Actually nevermind there are a couple people like them in important positions i.e Pat Robinson.

Btw why is it that they only hate america for homosexuality? They really need a better reason than that.
Yeah, They made such a impact on sociology I'm learning about them in my sociology class. (that means they REALLY are fucked up)
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
In same chapter in bible after "men shouldn't sleep with men" they say "Misbehaving children should be stoned to death." Why isn't this one in use anymore?
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
Answer: Because it's so rediculous no-one would ever do it these days?
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Calibremon Wrote:Answer: Because it's so rediculous no-one would ever do it these days?

Check-fuckin'-mate religious fucktards.

Quote:The fact that the vast majority of the Swedish population either sat by silently while this rape of justice took place, or actually applauded it, solidifies the idea that Sweden is a land of the damned.

Wow, they like just now realized that? :biggrin:
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
I read about the leader of this little group awhile back when I was doing a paper for my english class.. My oldest brotehr would fit right in with him as far as attitude.. but, of course.. because of who I am, he would hate my brother too simply for being related to me.

The man is a hypocritical, self righteous, egomaniacal, scumbag... and the worst part about it is, that he thinks "god" approves of everything he does.. even the things that go against what is actually said in the scriptures (I'm not religious, but I have done quite a bit of research)

Protesting a funeral is one of the worst things you can do.. Especially when the one being buried is a child.. He is a sick man, and his followers are worse because they should be able to see clearly enough to tell that he is wrong.