Fart!! Tee hee!!!
Doctor Zephyr Wrote:I don't fart.

i agree with T-man
you can do this one in every 30 times and still have 97% positive feedback
[Image: youcandothisoneinevery30timesandsti.png]
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Sabre_of_Pain Wrote:
Renamon_S3 Wrote:Ok, how about this then: (also, I didn't make this one up)

Here I sit
Broken Hearted,
Came to shit
But only farted.

LOL.

lol idk where you get these honestly i wouldnt think that the kind of people who write poems would write about farting

but its still not a haiku a haiku has sylables that go 5,7,5

Oh well. I'm not a poet by any means though. I'm just being silly. :P
Don't worry Zeph, my table etiquette is quite good.
Renamon's Army
Heart 
T: I'm sorry that you are surrounded by people that all fart, a neighborhood where everyone farts, a city where the winds carry farts like the branches carry leaves. That I don't fart stems from a simple fact: T, I look at your avatar and sig, and they make my stomach revolve, so I don't eat. Since I don't eat, I can't fart. Would you please take them both away? As you could see in my pics, I have not much fat to spare, and I'm tired of people staring at my computer when those pics are not mine.

Rena: I'm glad.
Yes Zephyr, you're absolutely right. I fart, my gf's have farted, both my parents fart, my friends and everyone I know do fart. In fact everyone in the world farts ever now and then and it's one of the most natural things to do.

[Image: This_is_me_Season_2_pg_2.jpg]
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
That was somewhat gross. But expected of you.
I don't fart in public, and even in my own home I try to get to the bathroom first.

I don't find farting, whether by a man or a woman, to be funny, its disgusting when people are doing it on purpose like a lot of men do.
i concur everybody farts wether in public or in private there is nobody who doesnt do it but no matter when or where you do it its disgusting there is the VERY occasional time where its funny but even if its one of those rare times its still gross in the end
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Farting on purpose is gross.. if it happens on accident.. in the right situation.. it can be funny for a little bit.. but then you get the smell and its just not funny anymore
lol This is so ridiculous... farting is not an issue unless you've been eating a very gassy food, like beans or sprouts. :P
sprouts are gassy?
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan