Join our server on Discord

yay for the mods and admins
No, for anything wrong. Like: Spamming a topic? That's a banning. Harrasing a user? That's a banning. Begging to be a mod or an admin? Oh you damn better be sure that's a banning.
ha ha ha
Unknown is officially on crack, LOL.

But anyway, yea we actually do things because things need to get done, and thanks. I agree with Unknown, there is a working system in place that us mods follow, even if its in our unique ways, we all follow the same real of thumb. (Or least I hope) We act accordingly and I like that things are done. Hurray for us Mods ;3
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Actually, I got that from another board who got it from the simpsons. And it said paddin' before.
Quote:Actually, I got that from another board who got it from the simpsons. And it said paddin' before.
I knew I recognized that! That was one of Jasper's lines.

Yeah, so, we're a good board with good mods and admins. Everything is copacetic.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Yeah. You might like the board. But, we are a pretty good board. We could use a little fixing here and there but we run pretty well.
Let's hope it stays like that then! I don't really like surprises at all.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yeah, we're great... Everyone used to tell me I was great, before I was fired.
You were fired? o_O
Nah, Reo just removed her before the software switch and she hasn't been put anywhere yet.
Yes. I know where she went too. And, I still have one more place to be put before all my previous places are back.