Join our server on Discord

Nervous!
im not sure this is the right place to put this topic but im kinda nervous meeting all these new people and i like not sure what to say on some of these topics, knowing that my words can make me seem like a ass (Im not sure if im allowed to use this word here)..But like im Gay and im like not sure you guys will accept me for this! *shivers nervously*
Don't be no need to be nervous just relax. This is an adult oriented web site, I think cussing is allowed. Gay is cool just chillax seriously, I mean I am bi, and alot of people will except you but you need to relax before you might cause yourself more worry. Calms those nerves and be comfy, this is your new home. Kick back and enjoy.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Thank you, adn , i dont know what -Spam- is, can someone fil me in on this...THGis is one reason im scared to post..Im afraid i will post spam'ish comments and get in trouble for that *continues to shiver nervously*
dude, its fine ;) spam is easy to figure out:

Stupid

Pointless

Annoying

SPAM.

if you need any help just PM a mod, like me or Kurtz. ^_^
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Do you think I would have you join a website that would not except your for who you are love?
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Hey Tigerwulf,

Just kick back...and relax. Like LonelyGabu said, this is an adult site and I'm sure everybody here will accept you for being...YOU! I've only been here a couple months and I'm finding out that there are friends...everywhere. It just takes time to get a feel of this site. (I know I'm still learning.) Hope to see you on the threads!
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Yeah don't worry at all. Homosexual males don't shake anybody here, in fact, they are gladly taken upon, I mean, go to the Yaoi-Steam Room. You'll like things that go on there! SPAM? There's a section for that, but I recommend you don't visit. Stick to the Chat, we'd love to hear more about you, we are currently serving dinner, do you like human corpses bathed in industrial oil? It's the house's speciality. I can do a flam
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
There's also the Yaoi RPG section if all else crumbles-

But, heh, DMX is right. Don't worry at all.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
You're nervous because you're gay? Because clearly, there are no other gay people on this board. Oh yeah, you're the only one. There is absolutely no deviant sexual behavior here.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Sarcasm noted.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds