Join our server on Discord

Happy B-Day Wolfey!
Happy Birthday dude! grats on the 24 year mark! Make it special and have a ton of fun.

*gives wolfey a cake*

:)[8)Wink

Thanks alot for everything Wolfinator

happy 24th birthday on Friday the 13th!
Veemon's Followers
Happy Birthday, Wolfe! (now that it's actually your birthday!)

Here's to the nicest guy on the site who never loses his cool and always keeps his eyes on the prize; the guy who was the one person to stand up over the din of argument to take up the gauntlet and revive this place; the guy who makes you feel better when your feeling down and never asks for anything in return.

Here's to Wolfe: a great admin, a great friend, a great person!

Happy birthday, bro! Wish I could be there to celebrate with ya.
Happy birthday buddy! May you hae lots and lots of fun!!
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
I can say this much, without the glue that binds how can we ever be cohesive? When things get out of line, and someone must state there opinion with an iron fist, how can you not be frightened? When someone feels like the world had imploded, are you there to rescue them?

Wolfie has resurrected and patched together this site along with the help of others, but without his dedication, this place would have fallen apart. Think for a second, that everything you type in this box, is something he worked on. Or you changing a text color, size, font, Wolfie did that. When you look at the way the layout, it is he who I have seen stay up late nights to probably make this place shine.

With a tail wag, a smile, and he continues to press on. Wolfie gives so much and asks for so little and yet day in and day out he is more to us then you would know. I for one can safely say this that without this wonderful, humble, and fantastic dude, where would this site be?

He not only bites, he nibbles too...LOL sorry bro I had to say that xD.

Happy Birthday to someone that as I am writing this, I tear with happiness floating inside me. Happy B-day to the one I am happy to call a beloved friend, writer, family member of the DaD, Admin, site phoenix, to the Wolfe....

Without you none of this would have happened, it wouldn't have been the same without you....Thanks for the journey and hope to continue with you for many more to come. Happy 24th

Love yah Wolfe <3
~ Lonely Gabu
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
HERE HERE (or hear hear i have no idea lol) Happy b-day man
you can do this one in every 30 times and still have 97% positive feedback
[Image: youcandothisoneinevery30timesandsti.png]
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Yay! Wolfie's birthday! Have a very nice day Wolfe, you better enjoy it, if not I'll make sure you do. Heh heh heh.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Happy Birthday!!! ^_^
For some reason, I knew Roran would do this of all the members...
Anyways, you're one of the coolest people alive. That's all I gotta say xD.
Too bad you have to work... T_T That sucks.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Aww, hehe, thanks a lot guys! lol I had a good day at work and am now full of ice cream! XD Hope you all had a great day too!
happy birthday wolfie! no other way to put it ;)
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Hey, happy birthday. Man, that 24 mark is something I'm starting to dread, so if you can handle it with grace, more power to you. Keep on administrating.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against