Join our server on Discord

Actor/ Actress
Ok everyone I have been on a movie binge lately,

So I want to know your favorite actor/actress and what movie you think their best performance was. You can have more then one!
Veemon's Followers
Edward Norton is pretty fantastic in just about everything he does. Ian McKellan is similarly amazing. His performance as Gandalf in the LoTR movies doesn't do his skill and finesse justice. Since I love 24, I may as well mention Kiefer Sutherland. Go Canadian Actors!

Renee Zellweger is a favourite actress of mine.
Bill Murray, Dan Aykroyd, and Harold Ramis. Take a wild guess at the movie. I really prefer voice actors though. Lorenzo Music, Frank Welker, Maurice LaMarche, Mark Hamill (actually, he makes for a pretty good actor too, played a guy named Luke Skywalker), and of course, Stephen Jay Blum.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I'm so lazy to look through every name, but let me name two for now.

Kevin Bacon. He's a very talented actor in my point of view, and the movie I most enjoyed watching with him as the leading actor was the Shadowless Man (Movie where he's invisible, sorry if horribly mispelt).

Then there's Jim Carrey, I always loved all his movies. Ace Ventura, or even Allmighty, it was a very fun movie.

As for female, well, Mila Jovovich did a very nice performance in the Fifth Element, Resident Evil and Resident Evil: Apocalypsis.

I have many others in my list, I'm into action, horror, suspense and comedy movies mostly. Never get tired of any.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Well for me I would have to say Robin Williams in Jack or Patch Adams.

Also I like Cuba Gooding Jr. especially in Men of Honor... I love that movie.

I like Jim Carey too in Bruce Almighty

As far as actresses I would go with Cathy Bates in Misery... thats one of my favorite movies. :)
Veemon's Followers
I'd ask why for that last thing but I don't think I want to know.
i dont really go to movies that much, nor pay attention to the actors. :P
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
I don't like actors in much the same way I don't like bands. I like individual pieces of music, and I like characters in individual movies.

Like I don't much care for Johnny Depp in most cases...

But how can you not love Capt. Jack Sparrow? :P
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Johnny Depp doing Capt. Jack Sparrow. xP
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan