Join our server on Discord

looking for good stories
The first part of my story is up and I would like someone to tell me what they thought of it.
I'll read it later and I'll tell you what I think of it, I just returned from work so I'm gonna eat dinner first ^^
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Thanks I was wondering if you knew if you could alter any story you have already submitted. I ask because I thought of a much better beginning to the story than the one that is currently on it.
Digi_Lord Wrote:Now when I first joined I got some suggestions for good reads on the main site. After finishing those I am looking for more. So since it would take me forever to look through the many different stories I would like to ask for some suggestion on some good stories. Just so you know I don't want to be given a suggestion for a story and find something I don't like so here is what I am not looking for.

No bondage or anything similar to it
No masochistic stuff
No anal
No guy on guy under any circumstances
No rape
No incest

Now I will not read any story that contains any of the above wether or not that story is one of the best on the site I don't want to read it. I don't mind if you like it but I don't. Any help or suggestions would be great and thanks.

i only have one lemon that meets all of those requirements. i already submitted it to the Lemons section here, so it should be up in 2-7 days.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Thanks for the heads up can't wait to read it. I too have just submitted a story of my own its not great but it is my first one here after all.
[quote=Digi_Lord]
Thanks I was wondering if you knew if you could alter any story you have already submitted.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Thanks for the positive feedback. You should like some of the later stories later because they contain PataGato. However even though I don't like it too much I will be including one rape scene but it is mainly to further along the main characters relationship and will be the only one in the entire 4 series series.
I take the main characters are the Renamon and Drake right? and I can't wait to see the PataGato parts, I'm so diehard fan of that pairing as you already can see xD
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
I'm fairly clean. My Mimi/Joe lemon and my TK/Kari lemon are fairly good, I've been told.
For this series yes the main characters are Drake and Renamon. I could tell you were a PataGato fan from your stories and the images on your posts. Thanks Herr Mullen I will check those stories out.