Join our server on Discord

Request
hey im sabre i would like to request that someone drew my avatar for me as i am not that good at drawing (although i try) and do not have a scanner if someone were to draw this for me i would be eternally grateful (and perhaps could make a website for you if you ever needed one it would have alot of ads tho not that its very hard but i know how if you dont)

i have created an avatar of sorts but i cannot get it any further than in my head so here is a description of it: he is a male half-dragon clad in black armor with sort of spikey jagged looking bits of metal coming off but not just anywhere in patterns and stuff and shoulder spikes (if you have seen any of my other descriptions of my avatar i did not go into detail about the armor) one thing i realize i forgot to mention in other descriptions is he has a tail! i honestly dont know how i forgot that but the tail is a dragon like tail (you know scales and all) he is part black dragon so the scales are black he has long dark red hair and horns that are also dark red but almost to the point where they are black and they curve backwards almost as soon as the come out of the skull (almost like a teiflings if you have ever played NWN2) he also has fangs (not wanted to be shown in the picture) red eyes glowing slightly with slitted pupils big black wings with bone spikes jutting out everywhere that the bone reaches the end of the leather and at the tip of the wing the bone spikes are bigger and curved (a classic dragon wing any artist should know what i mean) has long claws (hidden under the gauntlets) all skin is black and scaly and he has a sword named Soulfire a long sword that when the tip is on the ground the hilt reaches about half way up his chest it hes one of those things near the tip where it gets a little bigger then goes back to a tip again and it has a blue aurafire sort of falling off of it for a very short distance (if it was life size about one inch) this part is a bit irellivant to drawing the pic but for anyone whos curious the sword steals the souls of those it kills it gains power with each soul it steals and gives its victems a long horrible death

if you were to draw the pic i would want him in a pose where he had his wings spread wide his eyes stareing at the veiwer of the pic the sword tip down on the ground with his hands resting on the top of the hilt as well as a lightning flash and a dead tree in the background

also if you were to draw this i would appreciate if you did not put your signature on it also please do not share it with other people or put it on any site anywhere and if you do do so with flash player or something like that so other people cannot just come and copy/paste it its not that i dont want you to get any creds for it i just dont want other people useing the pic for really anything
you can do this one in every 30 times and still have 97% positive feedback
[Image: youcandothisoneinevery30timesandsti.png]
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan