Join our server on Discord

Mother, May I?
Mother, May I?

This story contains incest and so is not suitable for those under the age of 18, so if you are under 18, you should read no further�.but, you probably won�t even listen to me.

This lemon/story contains incest.

Ok, the characters in this story are copyright to their respective owners.

Vook Dorius and Ingeth belong to Angewomon's_Lover.

Mar belongs to DragonMasterX

Altima Carpine and Hienra are my creations.

Chapter one

Ingeth and Hienra were two siblings that lead a very difficult life. They never had many friends, and were usually shunned and excluded from groups or activities. Well, to begin with, a few years after they were born, their mother, Vook, had passed away. The doctor had said she passed away to Breast cancer. But, because their mother passed away, they were token care of by their father, Altima. As the years passed by, both Hienra and Ingeth had grown. Ingeth, being the older of the siblings, took care of his younger sister. He would always take her everywhere, protect her from everything. Hienra grew up, very connected to her brother. Because of that, they were their own best friends, willing to share secrets with each other, always doing the same things.

12 years later.

Ingeth was an orange-scaled dragon with indigo-colored wings. He had tangerine colored eyes as well as red bowl-cut hair. At the moment, he was busy taking his little sister to the mall. Hienra, a purple-scaled dragoness with raven hair, was currently looking through a clothing store, apparently looking for the latest in fashion. �Meh�nothing good at all� lets� go, bro!� she exclaimed, as she grabbed a gasping Ingeths� arm, dragging him to the next store.

�Jeeze, you take hours at a time in each store, and you come out empty handed�� Ingeth mumbled. Hienra paid no mind to her brother, as her eyes quickly scanned the passing stores, looking for something even vaguely fashionable.

�Ahh, damn, there seems to be nothing good around.� Hienra pointed out. Clearly she was very indecisive about her appearance and her clothing-style. �Well, let�s go home then�� she said, turning back to her brother.

�Thought you�d never ask.� Ingeth said, as he rubbed his arm. Earlier in the week, during gym class, he was pegged in the arm during a baseball game. The two siblings made their way back to the car, which was located near the main entrance to the mall. Several minutes later, Ingeth was unlocking the door to his car. A few months ago, Ingeth had finally gotten his drivers license, and to celebrate, his father had bought him his own car, a silver, 2004 Lexus. Ingeth started the ignition, as he put the car in reverse, pulling out of the parking space. Several minutes later, they were soon on the road to home. Hienra stared out the window, watching the scenery change as Ingeth made turns left and right.

Ingeth made the turn into their street, Sturgis drive. Soon after, pulling into the driveway of a blue two-story house. �Well, we�re home, finally�� the orange dragon said, as he opened his door, stepping out and taking a breath. He locked the door, right after Hienra stepped out and closed the door. After making sure that the doors were locked, he made his way to the door, with sister ahead of him. �Sheesh, you�re so eager to get inside, it makes me wonder if you really did want to go to the mall to buy something.� Ingeth said, as he pulled out his keys to the house. He unlocked the door, while Hienra stuck her tongue out at him. Of course, they were good friends, but they do make the occasional joke about each other.

As usual their father, Altima, was busy on the computer, as he began to finish paying the bills online. His mind completely set on what was on the screen, he didn�t properly greet his children, as they both said hello to their father, before making their way upstairs. As they neared the top step, Altima suddenly realized what was going on. �Both of you, get ready to take a shower, you�ve got school tomorrow.� He said, amidst their groans. Of course, they had school tomorrow, for it was Sunday today. Since both siblings had their own separate bathrooms, they both prepared themselves for a shower. They each grabbed their own clothing and towels, including washing materials, like soap and shampoo. In about a few minutes, both were in the shower, water running.

In about 15 minutes, both were exiting the shower, both wet and clean. Hienra was the first one out of the bathroom, as she dried herself off very quickly. Since she was out first, she began to prepare her things for tomorrow. Quickly, she grabbed her backpack, her folder, and the textbooks she needed. �It seems like the weekend is too damn short, always ending when you don�t want it to�� she mumbled, as she began to sort her things into her backpack.

Ingeth had finished drying himself off, as he too made preparations for school. He pulled out his folder, and began to sort through old and new, discarding any old papers that were just weighing him down. All in all, it took him about 5 minutes to finish his clean-out. Sighing, Ingeth slide the pile of papers to the side, as he then sat upon his bed. He let his back recline, as he stared at the ceiling. �I wonder when I will find that special someone�� Ingeth said quietly to himself. He wasn�t that great around girls, always getting extremely nervous when he tried to ask them out, and when he did get the courage, someone already hooked up with the girl. �Ah, well�� the orange dragon said, as he stood up, turning the lights off, and heading back to his bed. He pulled the covers over himself, as he slowly drifted off to sleep.

Hienra stood up for 30 minutes more, trying to study up on a few things. �Sheesh�. World history test, first thing in the morning. This sucks�� the dragoness said to herself, flipping through more pages of her text book. She looked up momentarily at her clock, which read 9:32 P.M. �Ah�damn� better get some sleep�� Hienra said, closing the text book and placing it on her folder. In the siblings� family, they lived under the saying, �Early to bed, early to rise�. Yawning, she prepared herself for sleeping, putting the decorative pillows and stuffed animals on the floor.

Monday, 8:21 A.M.

Ingeth pulled up to the high school, with Hienra riding passenger. In Ingeths claw, he held a half-full monster drink. Taking a sip, he looked around the parking lot, which was surprisingly empty for this time of day. �Hmmm�. No one else seems to be here.� Ingeth pointed out, as he locked the car doors.

Hienra stretched herself momentarily, still feeling her muscles being cramped up. �Y-Yeah, it�s empty. Well, let�s go inside!� it�s cold out here.� Hienra said as she made her way to the school doors. Both siblings attended Wakeland high school, which was an in-door campus. Both siblings made their way inside, and went towards the end of the building where the cafeteria was located. As they entered the cafeteria, they did notice a lot of people were there, unlike outside. �Hmm� so everyone decided to take the bus today, heh.� Hienra giggled.

Nodding, Ingeth picked out a table that was out of the way from everybody, so as to not disturb anyone else. As his sister sat down alongside him, he couldn�t help but reflect upon all the fun times they had together. He did not realize that he was staring at his sister.

�Hello? Is there something wrong on my face?� Hienra said, as she pulled out a small mirror, o check if something was wrong with her make-up.

�Wha-? Oh! Sorry! No, there�s nothing wrong. I was just�remembering something.� Ingeth apologized.

Several minutes passed by in silence, as Hienra pored over her History book. Ingeth had noticed and bothered to ask, �So, you have that history test, huh?�

Not even looking up, Hienra continued to read. �Yeah, it�s such a drag that I have to wake up to that in the morning.�

�Well, good luck on the test.�

�Thanks�� Hienra said. A minute later, the bell rang, �Oh, crap. I�m not ready�� she said, picking up her stuff, and making her way to her history class.

Without saying a word, Ingeth made his way to his first class.

Monday, 4:38 P.M.

School was over, as Ingeth and Hienra made their way back to the house. �Damn, I got a lot of homework from math�� Hienra sighed. �D�ya think you could help, Ingeth? I mean, since you are all good with math and all� Hienra asked, as she rubbed her hands together.

�Yeah, yeah, I�ll help. But you gotta promise to do a few of the problems then.� Ingeth said, pulling into the driveway once more. Shortly, the siblings arrived inside the house. It was too early for their dad to be home, since he usually ended work at around 6-7 in the afternoon, leaving them hardly any time to converse with each other. This left Ingeth in charge at all times. Ingeth made his way to his room, taking his shoes off and tossing them into the corner of his room. He flipped a plastic case open, scanning for a good CD. Once he found one, he inserted it into his CD player. Placing the headphones on, he pulled out some papers that he was assigned for homework and begun to work on them.

Hienra made her way to her room as well. Pulling out her I-pod, she too began to work on her homework as well.

30 minutes later, Hienra knocked on Ingeths door. �Bro! You promised to help me out with my homework.� She said, opening the door.

�Okay, let�s see it then�� he said with a smile, as he cleared some space on his desk. He stood up, allowing Hienra to take the seat, and as she set herself up, Ingeth pulled out his skateboard, and began to balance himself on it.

�I need help with this� this�and this�� Hienra pointed out to Ingeth the questions she was stuck with.

Ingeth leaned in close, reading the questions carefully. �Well, whatcha gotta do is this�� and Ingeth began to explain to Hienra what she was supposed to do, writing it out on a piece of paper. ��And that�s how it�s done�� he said looking at her in the eyes.

�Well, thanks, Bro�� Hienra said, as she began to stand up.

�Any ti-�suddenly, the board flipped from underneath the orange dragon, as he stumbled forward, crashing into his sister, sending them both falling. Upon landing, both of their lips connected, for a brief moment, both of their eyes closed. Slowly, both opened their eyes, wide in amazement at what they were just doing, as they soon and quickly, parted their lips.

�S-sorry�� Hienra said, as she quickly rushed back to her room, her cheeks tinted a deep crimson.

Ingeth could not shake off what just happened. He just kissed his sister, on the lips! Shaking his head, he picked up the skateboard and placed it back where it belonged, before picking up the book and papers that Hienra had left behind. He nervously walked towards her door, gulping quite a few times, before knocking. �Hienra, I-�.I�m sorry for what happened. A-anyway, I have your things�� He said, before opening her door. He sees her, lying on her bed, facing the wall. Ingeth moved cautiously to her bed, placing her things on the desk first. �I came here to apologize for that�mishap.� He said sitting next to her. She sat up, to respect her brother.

�Y-yeah, I-I�m sorry for how I acted earlier. I was just�surprised.� She said, hugging Ingeth. Ingeth hugged her back, and for a moment, they felt happy.

The hug broke for a moment, as they stared at each other in the eyes. Ingeth suddenly grew hot-headed for a moment. They continued to stare at each other, until slowly, their lips met once more. This kiss lasted only seconds, as Hienra pulled away, very insecure about what she just did. She averted her eyes for a moment, but suddenly returned her gaze to Ingeth, a longing look in her eyes, as she continued to stare at him.

Both slowly opened their mouths, as they once more kissed, but this time, passionately. Hienra brought her arms to Ingeths back, as she embraced him deeper into the kiss. Ingeth began to murr softly into the kiss as he slowly pushed Hienra away. �Th-this�.it�it seems so�.wrong�� but, a sudden urge took control of his body as he once more, kissed his sisters lips.

This time he pushed her slowly on her back, as she stopped the kiss. �Ingeth�I�.I love you�� she said softly.

�I love you, too Hienra��

End of Chapter one

Chapter 2

Staring deep into her brothers� eyes, Hienra felt a sense of longing for her sibling. Upon uttering those last few lines, she was speaking from the deepest part of her heart.

Ingeth lowered himself once more, over his sister, locking lips with her once more. Murring into the kiss, Hienra pulled him deeper. Both opened their mouths, accepting their tongues, as both of their tongues wrestled for a moment. �H-Hienra� why�why are we�-� Ingeth was cut off.

�Doing this?� Hienra finished for him. �I don�t know�.maybe because�we love each other?� Hienra said, kissing him softly on his lips.

With all the attention and�love� that Ingeth was receiving, he was beginning to get aroused, as his member slid out of his pouch, forming a small tent in his pants. �Y-yeah�. I guess so.�

Hienra eyed Ingeths� body, starting from his face, moving down until her eyes came to his crotch. Giggling slightly, she kissed Ingeth on his cheek. �You getting excited over me?� she asked, as a small laugh escaped her lips once more.

Blushing at the fact that his sister saw his bulge, he nervously answered her. �Y-yeah...�

Hienra giggled a little more, as she pushed Ingeth off of her, as she tugged at her shirts shoulders, pulling it off slowly.

�Wh-what are you doing?� Ingeth asked, covering his eyes, just as Hienra pulled off the rest of her shirt, leaving her breasts barely concealed by her red bra.

�Hmm? Don�t you wanna?� she asked, eyeing the ever-growing bulge in his pants. She reached behind herself, unhooking the straps, letting her bra slide, revealing her medium-sized breasts. �Don�t be shy!� the dragoness said, as she pushed her chest out towards Ingeth.

Slowly Ingeth opened both his eyes, returning his view to his sisters� body. God, she�s hot, Ingeth thought, as he eyed her breasts. He slowly reached out to her breasts, pausing a few inches away from them.

Smiling, Hienra said, �Go ahead�� as she urged him to touch her. And so Ingeth did, as he softly grabbed her mounds.

�Th-�they feel nice�� the dragon said dorkily, as he began to tease her nipples, sliding them between his thumb and fingers.

�Mrr� glad you like them.� Hienra cooed, as she leaned forward, kissing Ingeth on his muzzle. �Now, take off those clothes and let me see you.� Hienra demanded, adding �I did let you look at my body.�

Complying with her orders, Ingeth slowly took off his shirt and pants, unsure of whether or not to fully undress himself. He left himself in only his boxers. �I�ll let you see the rest, when you show me all of your body!� Ingeth said, as he suddenly began to feel more in love with his sister, as every second passed.

Giggling, Hienra stood up, as she quickly un-buttoned her jeans, letting them slide down her legs with a shake of her hips, revealing a red thong. This caught Ingeths attention, as the tent in his boxers throbbed for a moment. Hienra giggled, �Getting very excited, I see.� She said, as she turned around, arching her back as she slid off her thong, giving Ingeth a great view of her bottom and both holes. �Your turn, now!� the dragoness said, turning around giving Ingeth a wink.

Doing as he promised, the dragon stood up once more, to pull off his boxers, giving Hienra a view of his 8 inch dragonhood. Hienra gasped, after seeing his dick, throbbing for attention, as she reached for it.

�Ooh, you�re so big!� she exclaimed, as she gently pushed Ingeth on the bed, stroking his erection, as she gave the tip of it a soft lick.

�Ahh, y-yeah, I guess�� Ingeth murred, as Hienra now suddenly began to jerk his dragonhood. She smiled at his answer, as she slowly lowered her head, licking the pisshole. After a few licks, she suddenly engulfed about 4 inches of Ingeths cock.

�H-Hienra!!!� Ingeth gasped at what his sister was doing, before calming down. Smiling, as she licked Ingeths dick, she began to bob her head along his length. �Ooh�god�that feels good�� the dragon murred, as he placed a claw upon his sisters� head. Hienra nodded, as she gradually took in more of her brothers� dick.

Moaning in pure bliss, Ingeth didn�t notice himself precumming into Hienras mouth, though she tasted it. Mrr�that had a strange taste� the dragoness thought, as she grabbed him near the base, as she slowly jerked him while sucking harder at his dick.

By now, Ingeth was beginning to feel his balls tighten, as his dick became gradually more sensitive with each bob that Hienra made. �H-Hienra� I-I�m gonna cum�!� he stated, as he felt his balls getting tighter, signaling his climax was close at hand.

Being eager to taste her brother, Hienra quickened her jerking and bobbing, feeling Ingeths� rod throbbing more and more.

�Ahh!!! Sis!!! I�m cumming!!!� Ingeth moaned, as his warm, sticky seed shot into Hienras� mouth.

Unfamiliar to the taste, Hienra pulled her rbother�s cock out of her mouth, coughing up a bit of his cum, but leaving enough in her mouth to swallow it. �mmhm!!! That taste�good�� she murred, as she jerked a little more, causing a bit more of Ingeths� seed to ooze out, which she gladly licked off.

Standing up, Hienra smirked. �Hope you have enough left in you for one more go�� she said, as she crawled on the bed, lying on her back. Knowing what she wanted, Ingeth rolled around, and move in between her spread legs. �A-are you sure, sis�? You want me to�take you?� Ingeth asked nervously.

�Yeah, I want you to�if you�re up to it. I won�t make you do something you don�t feel comfortable with, or will regret.� Hienra said, staring into Ingeths� eyes.

Sighing, Ingeth did what felt right to him.

He pressed his head against his sisters� entrance, barely parting her lips. Hesitating for a moment, he paused right there. Once sure of what he was doing, he pushed in deeper, breaking his sisters� hymen.

�Oh GOD!� Hienra cried in pain, as blood began to ooze out of her vagina, signifying that her virginity was being taken, and by her brother, too. She couldn�t help but moan, as she felt Ingeth penetrating her depths. �ahh� I-Ingeth!!� she murred, as she wrapped her arms around his back.

Never had Ingeth felt anything like this before. He could feel the silky walls from his sister closing down on his dragonhood, which felt magnificent. �Oh�Hienra!� he moaned, as he slowly slid in deeper. Upon sliding his member all the way inside his sister, Ingeth licked her muzzle.

�Ingeth, make love to me!� she moaned, as she frenched him for a moment. Nodding, Ingeth slowly pulled his length out halfway, before shoving it back in, with a moan. �nnghn!!! Yes! Harder!� Hienra moaned, throwing her head back.

�Y-yes, sis!� Ingeth moaned, as he slowly pushed his length into and out of her cunt. After a few moans and pants, he began to quicken his pace, as he began to piston himself in and out.

Hienra continued to moan, as her juices began to ooze out, �Ahh!!! Ingeth!! I�m going to cum!� the dragoness moaned, bucking her hips in rhythm to her brothers� thrusts.

�M-me too!!!� Ingeth moaned, as he neared his climax. He tried to hold it in, so he wouldn�t defile his sister, as he tried to pull out. Suddenly, Hienra wrapped her legs around him, pulling him back in, as she roared while her orgasm hit, as her juices shot out, coating Ingeths� member in her cum. Unable to hold in any longer, he gave one final thrust, as he exploded inside Hienra.

Both panted as Ingeth slid himself out of his sister, lying down next to her. �That was wonderful�� Ingeth whispered.

�Y-yes it was, love�� Hienra said, suddenly blushing as the last word slipped out, but soon feeling quite comfortable with what she just said.

Smiling, Ingeth embraced Hienra, pulling her into a long and passionate kiss. Suddenly, the front door opened and closed shut, as footsteps could be heard climbing the stairs�

End of chapter two

tell me what you think? I'll edit this post along with the new chapters.
its great altima, keep going on it :)
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Fantastic story...very engaging and caring...* two claws up *

Keep up the great work.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
If you stop... *fingers pulse rifle* :P
Ok then. I guess it might be a little creepy to write about it but it's not so weird. Just not something you normally see.
Be here waiting for the next installment...hope everything works out for you...Take care!
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Just wanted to know if this was going to continue...
[Image: signature.png]
hello everyone... sorry for the delay... it will continue, CW, though right now... I'm kind of in a position in which it's very difficult for me to write anything else at the moment.... I do have half of the third chapter finished, so if everyone would like to read what I have so far(though it will leave you hanging for some action), I shall post...
yeah, sorry for the double-post ladies and germs... jsut wanted to let y'all know that I haven't forgotten about this.... but, right now I'm focusing on my studies and alkl, I'll start working on this again as soon as summer vaca comes by..(In about a week and a half)

Also, for those of you that don't know.. I kind of sorted out all the problems with me and sis... so don't worry...