Join our server on Discord

Poll: Hottest Breath of Fire chick!
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
BOF Nina
10.00%
1 10.00%
BOF Bleu
0%
0 0%
BOF II Nina
10.00%
1 10.00%
BOF II Bleu
10.00%
1 10.00%
Katt
70.00%
7 70.00%
BOF III Nina
0%
0 0%
BOF III Deis
0%
0 0%
BOF IV Nina
0%
0 0%
BOF IV Nina
0%
0 0%
Ursula
0%
0 0%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

The HOTTEST BOF girl!
Oh. I was ready to bully whoever voted for Nina IV. Better luck next time. *saves mace*
Bleu from 2. lol
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
A lazy perv. with magic and a snake part where all here good parts should be? And yet, I do not find that weird.
UnknownH Wrote:and a snake part where all here good parts should be?

Haven't you ever seen Naga hentai? They do have genitals but they're not exactly hanging out for all the world to see. Plus she's got big boobies and cute face.

I was waiting for someone to put Bleu down. Although, for the record, they're all the same character anways, in each game, I do like that one the most.

Even if she has all the "good" parts, I've never really liked the thought of rubbing against scales.

It's strange and almost sad though. Everyone has voted on the second breath of fire, yet that one had the most pathetic dragon system. The fifth one just made very little sense.
I always liked the Third and Fourth system and I've yet have to try Dragon Quarters. But I agree the Second Dragon system was totally useless in terms of usage, yuck.

Bleu/Deis? She's been one of my favorite BOF characters, I love all her appearances, and the one in IV as a lazy goddess inside the living armor was just delicious! Oh... the genitals for female Nagas appear just where genitals appear over female dragons, just scaly and a bit rougher than normal... furs :P What's so bad about it? Scales are sexy.

Nina from IV? What's so bad about her? She's just a little, cute, weak as all Ninas and with extremely powerful magic and healing spells- oh right- she's kinda too concealed to be considered hot if you compare her with I *Coyote Howl*, with II *Two coyote howls at the lower parts* or III! *Roars so loud whole building crumbles* I LIKE THAT RED/PINK DRESS!! Ahem- But the innocence gives charisma, especially for rape scenes.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Oh, if you thought I infered scales were "bad," I think you may have had me mistaken a bit. I was just stating one preference over the other. Still, all in all... well eh, I... uh. I got nothing else really. To each his own I suppose.
Yep, good point. Guess I misunderstood, but I've never seen Naga hentai now that it's been mentioned... somebody got any links to that?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DragonMasterX Wrote:Yep, good point. Guess I misunderstood, but I've never seen Naga hentai now that it's been mentioned... somebody got any links to that?

[Image: TG_vol.15_0016.JPG]

[Image: TG_vol.15_0024.JPG]

MISTER BIG T Wrote:Haven't you ever seen Naga hentai? They do have genitals but they're not exactly hanging out for all the world to see. Plus she's got big boobies and cute face.
Yes. I have. That's why it's not so weird.

DragonMasterX Wrote:Yep, good point. Guess I misunderstood, but I've never seen Naga hentai now that it's been mentioned... somebody got any links to that?
Yes. I just have to find it.