Join our server on Discord

Rules; Condensed
This is a condensed virsion of the three sticky rules:

1. The ONLY posts in this board must be part of Yaoi RPGs or related to existing RPGs or RPG ideas.

2. Unless you are in character, be kind.

3. If there are any issues, let a moderator or administrator know.

4. To make it easier for members to choose an RPG to join, be sure to label them. For example, read the following.

Basically, there is only one thing that needs to be labled: is your RPG a Digimon or Non-Digimon-related RPG?

(e.g. Digimon: Rescue / Non-Digimon: A Good RPG)

Your RPG may be renamed by a staff member if one notices that there are missing labels. Please remember to let people know the content of your RPGs!

5. This is strictly YAOI, a few kisses and hugs from girls is tolerated, but when it comes to scenes- ONLY YAOI WILL BE EXERCISED.

6. No Godmodding. Everyone's gotta' have at least one weakness.

7. Please refrain from taking control of/killing other people's without their permission.

8. If you're going to be gone for a while without posting, please notify the others with an OOC.

9. Cussing is allowed at the descreation of the one who started the RP

10. Take arguments to the rant section or the 'lets take it out side' section.

11. Please Don't be in more than you can handle.

12. Work with the others for a plot and stuff the creator has final say (tell me if you need help)

Veemon's Followers
I want to ask slightly against Rule #11. Can't 'don't' be changed to 'please'?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
yeah. being in two rp's at once is barely confusing. heck, im in 10+ rp's and its not confusing at all.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
and thus why i love you guys and anyone else who can point me in the right driection. i was in a car accident recently and other stuff at the time had my brain overloaded so i basicly said that i could manage two without losing my sanity. really sorry about that. Changed.
Veemon's Followers
Uhm please say I'm not losing my sanity, what little i have left, & tell me I'm not the only one who sees nothing next to rule 13?
"Never hide your true feelings for the ones you love, for you never truly know what's hidden behind that smile, for you never know if that smile is a false one. . ." ~ Timothy Paul Williams Jr., A.K.A. me.
How do I post a forum?
I look upon this world and all I see is Darkness.
[Image: phantom_ruler_by_junsei_reikaru-d31of5i.png]
The OCA