Join our server on Discord

The DaD RPG

The dashboard was littered with leaflets and index cards. Ellar found numerous printouts on the nuetered landmarks, the closest buried beneath a snow drift. Sheaves of radar picutres had spilt onto the passenger seat. He onced them over to point the Indian in its current direction, hopeful they could locate a Keyhole, however, brushing his shoulder cuff off, it had been in vain.

Ignoring the snow, he opened the glovebox. More junk tumbled from its confines. A maglight, magnifying glass, match box, tinder, and twelve rolls of masking tape piled on the drivers seat. Ellar closed the box.

"Damnit all." He muttered.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Book juggled his items. He dragged his claws into the sand with every step, sending it sloshing in wide waves. Complaints began raising, people shaking their towels and giving angry stares, but the dragon managed to find an empty spot next to a chair and umbrella.

A final step and he let his things tumble into the white sand. The towel was flipped out, umbrella grounded and open, and as he sun-blocked his muzzle, his tail tip colided with another, more purple one at the foot of the chair.

"Oh I'm sorry," Book began, looking back. "Miss..."
Kim let herself relax for a moment, then leapt to her feet as Star stood up, a low growl coming from her as Kim looked over. "What is it?"

Star glared off toward where Anna and Calibremon were. "Someone is coming..." she said, still growling.
Calibremon twitched slightly. "Well... they know we know they know we're here..." he said softly. "Shall we go introduce ourselves...?" he asked softly. Anna nodded slowly.

"I suppose we should..." she said. "Maybe if we're lucky, they won't try to kill us..." beckoning for Calibremon to follow her as she walked slowly towards them.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
< 0.8 Miles from Airport >

Ereth saw a plane coming towards him from a distance, and instantly took off, heading towards the building that the person he saw headed towards.

< Anime Con >

"um...i didnt make this...its not a costume..." vook said, rubbing the back of her head. the interviewer scratched his head. "you're joking right?" vook shook her head. "no, this is me, a real dragon!" she giggled. at the words " real dragon" everyone turned and looked at her in disbelief.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Olia yawned. There was absolutely nothing of interest here. Perhaps I can explore a little... She grinned, looking at some humans. Pah! I would if these things weren't so damn xenophobic!
Onixya lowered her sunglasses showing her amber eyes smiling at the new dragon "Its okay...and don't call me Miss, only old people are called "Miss"." she said giggling to herself.
The OCA
( the cold place down south XD )

Blue came up to the Indian and laughed. so it was one of the millitary boys. changing back into his human form, he snuck up to Ellar and tapped him on the shoulder. "are we lost, or just broken down in the middle of nowhere?"
Veemon's Followers

Star relaxed slightly, but still stood protectively in front of Kim. "They have slowed... so maybe we can get through this without a fight..."

Kim nodded, "that would be better... should we.. go meet them?"
Calibremon blinked, noticing their reaction. "They've relaxed too... perhaps we won't have to fight after all... if you can keep from shooting your mouth off, that is..." he said, smirking. Anna stuck her tongue out at him. He stopped as he caught a glimpse of Star, staring slightly. Anna nudged him hard in the stomach.

"Close your mouth, it's not polite to drool in public." she remarked, walking up to Kim hesitantly. "Umm.. hi. My name's Astrianna, and this is Calibremon. We're um... we're not from around here. We're a little lost actually, to tell the truth..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Kim looked at her for a moment as though sizing her up, it was clear by her posture that while she was no stranger to defending herself, she wasn't feeling threatened right now. "I'm Kim... and this is Star.. How did you get here?"

Star watched Calibremon warily, not as sure about their safety as her tamer. "I've never seen a digimon like him before... who knows what he is capable of.." she thought, while she was relaxed, she was still in a position to move to Kim's defense in less time than it would take to blink.