Join our server on Discord

The DaD RPG
OOC: Awsome Marine posted ^_^ let the RPG resume.
The OCA
< 0.8 miles from airport >

Ereth landed on the ground, scratching his head in confusion as the creature ran. um....okay...

< Anime Con >

a while later, there were only 5 finalists left for the contest, and Vook was one of them. the judges rated each costume as they stood on the stage, and then walked off again. when it was over, it was time for the announcement of the winner. the announcer said "contestant number 43, step up!" Vook heard this, and turned her head. "what?! i won?" she smiled happily and walked over to the stage again, where the announcer shook her hand. "so," the announcer said. "how long did it take you to make your costume?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"no i don't mind," he got up and and put the sword on his hip and shoudered his pack, "i accually perfer it because most men have fifty-foot poles stuck up in a place where the sun don't shine. they wouldn't help thier own moms." Blue turned and gave a slight nod to Disturbed. "no problem" he knew that it would be ignored. he turned back to Shiva. "it was nice meeting you. the storm will pass you if you stay here. you'll want to go west if you want to enjoy it." he looked over her shoulder at the flare that just lit the sky in the far west. 'more fun for me' he thought. he ran off toward the flare and changed into his wolf form. his pack, sword, and clothes seemingly dissappering.
Veemon's Followers
< Antartica >

Shiva looked at Blue as he went away. She then turns to look at the others there. Knowing that probably she would just be a bother to them she shrugs before putting her hands on her pockets and slowly heading towards west. She had nothing better to do, plus being all alone there for long wasn
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Shiva wait dont go stay with us!!!" Disturbed hollared as he held Tieya in his arms not wanting her to go away his ears lowered a bit.
The OCA
"Ah... I'm alright Wolfey..." Tieya giggled slightly, her ears twitching at the wolf's eagerness on seeing her. "Hrr... just a little experiment of mine which reacted at the wrong time really... but... I'm glad it screwed up..." Moving her arms, she snuggled into the muscular, bulky wolf, snuggling into his black fur. "....I've missed yah, sweetie..."

(Mall of America)

Taking a moment to blink, the wolf gulped, blushing softly across his cheeks as he chuckled nervously. "Uhm... well... sure, Saphy." He swished his tail and closed his eyes happily for a few moments, before opening them cheerfully.

(Airport: Lower Levels)

Walking down the slope with Yoosei, Kurtz chuckled, as they both started to approach the front doors of the building, his eyes quite focused on both her and the way they were going. "Ah... don't worry... it wasn't much of a bother... an annoyance to clean out all that room, but I'd rather have you here then saying I can't have you here..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
< Antartica >

Shiva looked behind her and faked a smile. "bah don't worry about me.. it seems you are in good company now" she chuckled and winked at Disturbed as she then heads off towards the storm. she even ended up speeding up her pace.

(Airport: Lower Levels)

Yoosei swished her tails and glanced softly at Kurtz, still smiling in her cute way. "the room was that messy, for it to be such annoyance?" she giggles and closes one eye.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Olia slowed as she reached the wall of the airport, breathing somewhat hard from running like that. She grinned to herself and slipped her handgun into the sword sheath secured to her back. Well... lets see what this place has to offer. She circled round to the front of the building and leant against the corner, looking at the masses coming and going. Huh. Boring rabble for the most part...
(Antarctica)
Disturbed smiled and snuggled Tieya back before pecking her on the cheek then his ears lowered more "I dont want to leave Shiva all alone..." he looked up seeing Shiva walking into the distance "Should we get her to stay with us?"

(Mall of America)
"Aww your so cute." Saphire said before kissing Nath on the cheek smiling cutely before she led them off into the direction of the Beach inc. store. "Should I go with something cute as usuall or.." she blushed lightly "..something sexy?"

(Singapore: Beach)
Sighing softly the dragoness continued to lay untill something caught his eye. A handsome dragon she spotted looking for a spot on the beach "Hmmm.." her tail started to swish as she continued her watch hoping the he would come somewhat close.

OOC: I'm a little worried about Gol I think we should wait for him for a bit.
The OCA
OOC: Well, Gol has had say.. 5 days... usually a normal person would be static'd at that time, no?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds