Join our server on Discord

The DaD RPG
(Antartica)

Sighing, she put a claw to her head and shook her head. "There's only one real wolf out at the moment..." She then pointed to the black-furred muscular wolf, and swished her tail. "That Wolfey... uhm.. kinda 'my' Wolfey."

(Bristol Airport)

Giving her a nod, the dragon blushed even more to the second kiss. "Well then, let's get home. I prepared the Guest Room for yah already too, we'll take the car back." Starting to walk now, the dragon starts to head from the building out, sighing heavily while carrying the case of luggage behind him.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Angewomon's_Lover Wrote:< 1.3 Miles from Airport >

Ereth flew by the airport, and saw a giant scrap pile, with a figure sticking out of it. what the?!? he flew towards it immediately.

Olia twitched. She could hear the distinct sound of an airborne creature... heading for her! She turned, curiosity at the forefront of her mind. What's this...?
(Antartica)

"so much for hoping for an apology for basicly using me as a door mat to my camp." he turned around and noded to Shiva. "a huge storm is coming. you'll enjoy it. the wind will be just right." he then dug in the snow for a bit and pulled out a pack and a sword...right as the Horney Bear jumped on him. "son of a...i would ask any of you for help," the bear started to lick his neck, "but i dout you all give a damn."
Veemon's Followers
< 0.98 miles from airport >

Ereth slowed his flying, and prepared to land on the ground, th figure he saw getting clearer and clearer. i wonder what the hell happened here...
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
OOC: I didn't notice the story had been started. Sorry bout that, I changed my first post a bit.

IC:

Shadow stretched a bit as he got out of his bed. Yawning a bit as he got dressed, "Here's hoping something fun happens today. This place has been kinda boring lately." He smiled as he walked out of his room, through the hallway, and into the main living room, "What are you two doing up so early?" He asked sleepily as he saw Katt and Slash sitting at the couch watching TV.

"Early? It's noon lazy." Katt said laughing a bit, "You need to stop going to bed so late."

"Can't help it, I'm nocturnal." Shadow explained.

"So are cats but we're up at a decent hour." Slash said as he upped the volume on the show a bit.

Shadow jumped over the back of a chair and sat down on it, "So anything planned for today?"

"Nothing." Slash said.

"I'm sure something interesting'll happen. Something always does." Katt smiled.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

"Anna..." Calibremon called.

"Mmmf" came a sleepy response. His tamer was not a 'morning person' as humans called it. Calibemon sighed, putting his face in one of his massive metal hands.

"Anna, time to get up..." He said.

"I dun' wanna. Five more minutes" She called back, rolling over under the sheets.

"I gave you five more minutes five minutes ago. Now get up or I turn the bed over again." He replied, putting his hands down sharply on the bedframe, to ensure here he wasn't kidding. Anna sat bolt-upright instantly.

"Alright already I'm up, I'm up!" she protested. "I still have bruises from the last time you did that!" she complained, rubbing her shoulder. Calibremon smirked softly.

"Well you wouldn't if you'd just gotten out of bed on time." he said. "C'mon, I made coffee." he said, offering her a hand out of bed, which she took, wobbling sleepily as she rose to her feet.

"French Roast?" she asked hopefully. Calibremon smirked and nodded.

"Do you drink anything else?" he asked. Anna stuck her tongue out at him.

"You tricked me into trying Turkish Coffee once. I swear that stuff gave me chemical burns or something." she muttered as she quickly got dressed, putting on a pair of denim cut-offs and a white t-shirt.

"I didn't trick you; I asked if you wanted some, and you said yes." He eyed her clothing briefly. "Planning to slum around the house again today?" he asked. She nodded, heading for the kitchen.

"Got a long vacation from the boss..." she said as she started pouring herself a coffee.

"You mean a permanent vaction. Oh Anna, you didn't get fired again, did you?" He asked, sighing.

"It's not my fault! His son's an asshole, and he's always in charge of my shifts!" she complained. "Besides, I still have my work-at-home programming thing..." Calibremon sighed and nodded.

"True... so have you reconsidered...?" he asked hesitantly. Anna glared at him over the rim of her coffee cup.

"Cali, we've been through this before. There is no price high enough that would make me even consider exploiting D-Code." She said. "I wonder though why you keep asking about it. I would think you of all people would want me not to try and sell D-Code..." Calibremon sighed and nodded, scratching his head.

"True... but you've already built so many working projects with it. Couldn't you just sell one or two of them? Or even just patent them and sell them yourself?" he asked. Anna shook her head and wandered into the living room-turned-office, sitting down at the computer.

"No Cali, humans are too suspicious and greedy. If I wanted to patent something, I would have to give detailed proof that it does what I say it does, and how." She finished her coffee and handed him the empty mug. "And if I sold the idea to another company, they'd try to reverse-engineer the project to figure out how it works so they can stop paying me for it." Calibremon nodded, sighing.

"You have a real pessimistic outlook on your species, don't you?" he asked. Anna looked up at him, shaking her head.

"Sadly, no. It's a realist's outlook. I know what my species is capable of, and what lengths they'll go to." Calibremon wandered off briefly to make himself a coffee, and then came back, hugging her gently around the shoulders.

"Mm... now that you've got some vacation time, why don't we take a trip?" he asked. Anna blinked and looked at him through the corner of her eye.

"Where, and how? We're kinda hovering above broke as it is..." she said.

"How is easy. You built that one string of code..." he said. Anna smiled softly.

"Ah. You mean the Gateway Rebound." she said, nodding. "How did you figure out about that? I never told you..." Calibremon chuckled softly.

"A computer password isn't very good if its the name of the person trying to get in." he said. Anna rolled her eyes and muttered something irritably.

"Remind me to change that when we get back then..." she said, getting up. Calibremon watched as she left, and then came back, holding her D-Transfer in one hand. She set it down on the computer desk and plugged it in. Calibremon finished his coffee quietly as Anna worked quietly and masterfully with the code that made up his very existence. It was fascinating in a way. From his perspective, it was like watching God work.

"All done." she said, strapping the device to her wrist, checking it a final time. Calibremon raised an eyebrow briefly.

"You're going dressed like that?" he asked. She nodded.

"Maybe, if we end up going someplace warm, for once." she said, smiling. She poked him playfully in the chest. "And maybe, if you're a good boy, I'll remember to pack my bikini this time..." she said, winking and wandering off to pack a suitcase. Calibremon sighed and shook his head.

"You humans and your clothing. You'd save a lot of time and effort if you just wore the same thing all the time." he shouted to her.

"Clothes aren't just about decency and protection from the elements, Cali. They're a means of self-expression..." she said, dragging the small, black roll-aboard suitcase behind her as she wandered out of her bedroom, dressed in a pair of faded, hip-hugging denim jeans and a black, hooded sweatshirt. Cali sighed and smiled, shaking his head.

"Maybe one of these days I'll get it..." he said. Anna started to fiddle with her D-Transfer, smiling as it started to beep happily.

"One can only hope..." she said, as the digital feild opened up briefly, swallowing them both.

-----------------------

Calibremon coughed as the digital mist faded away, blinking slowly in the sunlight. "Anna... this doesn't look like California..." Anna swore softly and checked her D-Transfer.

"Looks like we missed our window by a few seconds. Gimme a moment while I figure out where we are." She jumped as she heard the familar 'ka-click' of Cali's handguns being cocked. "Cali...?"

"We're in trouble, is where we are." he said, looking across the empty feild. "about 200 paces. A Renamon and her tamer."

OOC: Welcome to Idaho. :D
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
< Bristol Airport >

Yoosei walks side by side with him, glancing at him every now and then while smiling still.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: Okay I'm going to put a friendly temporary stop on this RP. Marine still has to post and I dont want to leave him behind.

( Mall of America )

Saphire smiled then gasped "I know the perfect way to warm you up!" she giggled playfully before blushing lightly "Want to help me pick out a new bathing suit?"

( Antarctica )

"That bear jumped on me and I remembered in biology class that this is the polar bear's mating season and that happens to be a female polar bear." The black wolf stated "Then I pushed it off and started running but the damn thing followed me!!" Disturbed looked onto Blue and chuckled "..and I ran right into you and Shiva my apologies aswell."

Disturbed blinked many times over and over seeing Tieya "Tieya!?" he quickly scooped the dragoness up and started snuggling her "It is you! How you been?!" he then blinked "How you get here?"

(Singapore: Beach )

One of the volleyball players over shot his serve which was heading over to Onyxia's spot. Lifting up her tail she cradled the volleyball catching it with a smirk.

The male dragon walked over and his eyes gazed upon the massive dragoness that the ball had sailed to "M-m-miss?"

"Oh please dont call me Miss it makes me sound like an old lady." she giggled.

"C-c-can we have our ball?" the dragon asked nervously as he glanced over Onyxia's gorgeous body.

"Sure have fun." Onyxia tossed the ball up and bats it with her tail at the dragon only for it to bounce off his head as he was clearly not paying attention to the ball "Nice catch sport."

The dragon shook his head as he picked up the volleyball running back over to the others.

"...boys..."
The OCA
Olia hissed at the rapidly approaching creature. She didn't know whether it was hostile or not... and she preferred not to find out. She turned to the airport and began sprinting, her heavy muscles easily giving her significant speed. After no more than a meter, she sheathed her sword across her back, her pistol now held between her jaws as she dropped to allow her arms to assist, her speed spiking considerably... now more than enough to outrun Ereth, even at his current velocity.
<3:40:00|Antarctica|NW of Landing Site Six>

Scorpion Grenadier Sergeant Ellar Von Kessel swerved the wheel of the Indian, swore, and slammed it back, avoiding the snow dune hidden in the storm. Both his feet labored the pedals. The Indian's wheels spluttered, ground, and tore for purchase, its iron teeth digging ice. His hands screamed. Slush went airborne behind him  and the whipping wind slowed, the jeep chewing on an ice bed beneath the snow.

Ellar lifted his foot from the gas. His heart slowed. The wind grew, the Indian's engine purring complacent, his breathing returning to its Servernan pride, deep and full. He could see snow falling from the storm clouds.

"Could never get used to you, damn piece of junk." He said at the Jeep's navigation radar. "Detect everything but the weather itself."

The Indian slowed to a stop. Through the insulation of his helmet visor, Ellar peered through the snow fall.

Antarctica was a bleak hole. Outside the headlamps of the Indian rest a moving grey screen, laying on a grey ocean solid enough to walk across, flat, mirror-like, and free of landmarks. His eyes scratched the upwards into the pitch-colored clouds covering the day's sun. The snow began falling heavier. He knew everytime the snow sheets turned solid the storm had reached its peak, where visibility dropped below human eyes.

Sighing, Ellar unbuckled the driver's harness. He grabbed his Autogun and pulled out down the glove compartment. After shifting through a leaf-let manual, ripped out the ignition procedure page in the process, pulling out a deposit box. Inside was a single flar canister and gun.

"So much for driving back." Ellar opened a channel into his walkie-link. "Kessel to Landing Point Six, I've lost it in the storm and need pick up. Ready to flare."

"Reading you Kessel this is Colonel-High Marshall Lorne, waiting for signal." Replied a statically charged voice.

Ellar chambered the canister. He pointed the gun above his head and pressed the trigger. A hiss of fire, an ignition, and he turned to see the white flare ball into the sky.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

<5:01:59|Singapore Beach|Shore leave>

Book slung his beach duffle and slipped on his sandals. He armed his sunglasses, SPF 30 across his snout, nose plugs, umbrella, and blanket, and began shuffling across the white sand, looking for a spot.