Join our server on Discord

The DaD RPG
OOC: yoosei is PURPLE?! cool!

and how do you pronouce it? is it you-say or you-see? o.o that's always been buzzing around in my head...

IC:

< Anime Con >
fifteen minutes later, the costume show had started, and the people who had signed up were walking onto the stage, cameras flashing and people cheering. when Vook walked onto the stage, the crowd seemed to go wild, and cameras flashed a whole lot more. wow... she thought, and walked offstage.

< 1.3 Miles from Airport >

Ereth flew by the airport, and saw a giant scrap pile, with a figure sticking out of it. what the?!? he flew towards it immediately.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
OOC: You-say.That's how I pronounce it xP
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: me too o.o
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
OOC: Wow this is turnning out great, the only thing I would like to see is above your character's actions I'd like to see of the whereabouts of your characters please so theres no confusion if that character is trying to interact with another. Then there won't be any unintentional ignoring ^_^

IC:

< Minnesota, Minneapolis: Mall of America >
Saphire giggled cutely from the kiss then pressed a button on the elevator which made it descend "Yeah it has everything here. They have lots of different resturants, a movie theatre, an indoor theme park, lots of different stores.." she then was interrupted by the ding and sliding of the elevator doors. The wolfess smiled at Nath before leading him into the mega mall then she turned to him again cuddling the lupine "What do you wanna do first? See a movie? eat? go shopping?" she asked as she nuzzled his cheek she clearly wanted to show him a good time.

< Antarctica >

The black wolf however held up the pile on all fours over Shiva nod putting any weight on her "M-my apologies..Shiva?!" he said to the ice girl. Then he looked back and saw not only the bear was there but another wolf was there too aswell as a dragoness "Where they come from?" Disturbed then slowly stood up he tried to seperate the polar bear from the others which still had the needing eye look. The wolf grumbled as he tossed the bear to the side "Okay piggyback ride is over." he chuckled at the two remaining people clinging to his back.

< Singapore: Beach >

The large dragoness stared out into the ocean as she laid on her lawn chair taking another sip of her ice tea she then glanced over and she noticed about 10-15 yards away a fox person and a camera which she noticed was pointing at her...peeping toms...she then side as she moved the umbrella with her tail to block the person's view to interupt the shot.
The OCA
Angewomon's_Lover Wrote:OOC: yoosei is PURPLE?! cool!

and how do you pronouce it? is it you-say or you-see? o.o that's always been buzzing around in my head...

OOC: o.O only now you found out Yoosei is purple? xD

And yup.. it
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: yes i just found out. lame arent i?

and will do disturbed! ^^;
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
< Antarctica >
Blue gets out from under the 6 in. of snow and the girl, Shiva he called her, and shakes off his white fur. he turned in to his human form. "that is the last time i nap out in the open." looks around at the odd gathering that droped in on him and his camp, quite literally. " ok so we have a girl that looks like she doesn't mind the cold, not to mention loud, a wolf thats a wanna be speedy gonzalas, and a dragoness that i can't place for the life of me. oh and a bear." he did a double take on the bear. "is that bear horney?!?"
Veemon's Followers
(Bristol Airport)

Blushing softly and smiling to the kiss to his cheek, Kurtz returned it with one of his own on her cheek, snuggling her softly. "Ah... that's good to hear..." He chuckled a little more, before looking down at her bag. "Well, you want to start making a move back to my place, or shall we stay here a little longer?" With that, he took one of her briefcases and smiled softly while holding onto it.

(Antartica)

Blushing furiously, Tieya quickly jumped off of the polar bear and sweat-dropped heavily, lowering her head. "S-sorry..." Her ears then suddenly twitched, before she lifted her head up again. "...Wolfey?"

(Mall)

As the lupine wolf was cuddled, he only but smiled, and softly nuzzled her back, before looking up and blushing. "Well... I think eating would be good..." He stiffled a chuckle, and swished his bushy white tail behind him, which was previously stiff from the cold. "...Hm... Nah... let's go shopping, I'll be different for a change." He chuckled very softly, not being able to hold his suspense to start in the mall. "God, we'll be shopping for some time."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
< Antarctica >

Shiva tilts her head and looks at Blue.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Blue looked over to the dragoness. "hm? do you mean me?" he pointed over to the other wolf, "there are two wolves here, so i'm slightly confused as to whom you are talking to." he kept his eye on the bear, which was inching slowly closer to him.
Veemon's Followers