Join our server on Discord

The DaD RPG
( Cairo Airport )

Disturbed walked right behind Tieya noticed her swishing butt and grins before giving it a soft tap, "hehe teasing me already?" he asked as they exited the plain and into the airport terminal.

(Tropical Island)

"You think it makes me sexy?" Saphire smiles putting both suits on a chair before crawling from the foot of the bed where Nath laid with her cute breasts gently swaying as she crawled and stopped with her face about a foot from his. "Is..this sexy?" she asked wagging her big puffy tail back and forth cutely.
The OCA
Interesting. Can I join?

Name: Akuma
Race/Type: Demon/Human hybrid
Abilities: Shapeshifting and mind control
Description: here's a pic: http://www.freewilliamsburg.com/archives...nAnime.jpg
Orientation: bisexual
Kinks/Perks: bondage
Weapon: two handguns. One dark purple and one dull gold. Has day and night engraved on them.
I look upon this world and all I see is Darkness.
[Image: phantom_ruler_by_junsei_reikaru-d31of5i.png]
The OCA
Last post was 4 years ago...
Yeah, necro posting is bad.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Not to mention...MIND CONTROL? What the douche?!
(01-03-2011 04:26 AM)Ninja_Kharlan Wrote: Not to mention...MIND CONTROL? What the douche?!

Well I can change it
I look upon this world and all I see is Darkness.
[Image: phantom_ruler_by_junsei_reikaru-d31of5i.png]
The OCA
AH ZOMBIE! *Shoots thread in the head* Phew, that was a close one. Yeah necro-posting (Posting in a topic that's been 'dead' for a long time) is typically not a very good idea. If the thought of the RP interested you you're more than welcome to start up one of your own, with whatever ideas or fetishes interest you.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad