Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
(leaf village)

Crest handed him the note "i'm Crest, i'm suppost to be a new student here."
Veemon's Followers
(Leaf Village)

"Ahh...i see." Ereth said, reading the note. "Well class has just ended, so i'll see you tomorrow, Crest." he said, smiling softly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
(leaf village)

"alright, see you tomarrow." Crest walked down the hallway and through the door to the outside. he the hopped acrossed the bulidings till he got home and fell asleep on the floor.
Veemon's Followers
Emmy giggled as they reached the end of the chair lift, "Here Kiva jump!" she said as she hops off the chair at the top of the hill.
The OCA
"Don't worry... I'll be fine..." Tieya murmured, cuddling Disturbed close as she swished her tail just slightly. She couldn't say much more, but still, she only had Disturbed there to help. With a moment, she brought her muzzle up before pecking him on the cheek. "I'll make sure to think up of something while we're there." She murmured, in a dark- yet her usual tone.

"Mhh.. not far now I guess." Kurtz chuckled gently, smiling as he rested upon Yoosei still, looking up to her face for a moment before nuzzling her cheek just very gently. "I'm still wondering how long we stay in Egypt though...."

(Tropical Island)

Taking a moment to look towards both swimsuits, Nath chuckled, closing one eye. "Well... you don't need to be anymore cuter... you're cute enough as it is... so I guess I'd really see the one-piece swimsuit looking on you quite good!" He smiled, swishing his tail happily underneath the bed.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Kiva blinks and then nods as she also hops off the chair at the top of the hill. She landed on her feet but then slowly lost balance and ended up falling on her butt. "owww..."

< Airplane >

Yoosei murrs and then looks at him, her eyes showing happiness and her tails swished around excitedly. "I hope we will stay for a long time...."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Emmy giggles cutely seeing Kiva falling on the ground then suddenly got an idea she purposely looses balance falling gently ontop of the fallin fox. Emmy giggled more as she fell, "Hey look at that I'm falling for ya," she said poking her tongue out playfully.

(Airplane)

The plane then slowly descended upon the Cairo Airport and lands smoothly onto the runway. As the plane rolls across the runway it slowly comes to a stop at the terminal, "Attention passangers we have now arrived at Cairo Airport terminal 826."

Disturbed mured happily from the kiss and smiles, "I like the sound of that." Hearing the pilot saying they had landed he smiled happily,"Sexy draggies first."

(Tropical Island)

Saphire blushes a little hearing Nath's comments smiling happily she tosses the two piece aside, "So you'd like to see me in this one? The more sexy one?" The cute blue wolfess then slips on the one piece suit making sure its on correctly, "D-do I look umm sexy?" she asked doing a turn around so Nath can see the whole suit.
The OCA
Kenzuma slowly opened his eyes, releasing his death grip on the arm rests. "I.. really.. don't like flying..." he said to no one in particular as he stood up and looked around, taking care not to bump into anyone bigger than himself. He waited in front of his seat, thinking to himself. "I'll get into the line behind that big wolf over there..."
OOC: BREATHE!

IC:

Tieya, getting up slowly, started to quickly make her way for the exit to the plane, stumbling slightly. "O-Okay.." She muttered, her ass swishing side to side unknowingly to her towards Disturbed as she made her way out.

Blinking twice, Kurtz looked up, hearing the announcement as he chuckled. "Well... we're here." He laughed, slightly getting out from his seat before offering her a claw. "Let's go see Cairo, shall we?"

(Tropical Island)

Nodding happily, Nath stared towards the wolfess, loving her within the sexy- yet still cute one piece suit as he smiled. "Yes... it's really sexy on you..." He chuckled, looking up to her before nodding. "It matches your cuteness perfectly."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds