The DaD RPG
OOC: I said on msn but I will say it here too. Yup it
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Taking another sigh, the dragon put a claw to his head and sighed, before taking another gulp of his cappucino, coincidentially finishing it off as he looked towards the arrival doors once more, before blinking. His eyes immediately scanned the group of people coming out, and, for a minute, he couldn't see at all Yoosei. "Hm... right now should be her flight..." He muttered, as he stood up and watched from outside the glass doors, before actually noticing her. His eyes widening and a smile crossing his maw, he quickly moved himself, pulling his coat around him as he moved towards her, opening the glass doors before stepping towards her. "Yoosei!" He exclaimed cheerfully, waving over the crowd.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: Where to insert...?

IC:

< Bristol Airport - 0.8 miles West >
Olia clawed the metal and dirt blocking her escape from the enclosed space without success "I fucking hate this..." She hissed "Help!" She called from the twisted pile of blackened metal, half buried in the ground. Wreckage. At least I'm alive...

OOC: #^_^#
< Anime Con >

Vook sat down at one of the booths, picking up a japanese manga for herself. she opened it and started reading it. oo...japanese...no problem! she read for a few pages, then stashed it in her purse, and kept walking through the con, seeing people dressed as various characters from anime and mangas.

< Temple >

Ereth had repeated the last process many times, until he was about 500ft from the target, and snapped his gakkung bow back onto his back. that's enough for today. he walked back to the temple, going inside and lighting an insense, then sat cross-legged and closed his eyes.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Name: Gol
Race/Type: Human/anthro wolf
Abilities: Moves in great speed, can take more than one bullet (except to the head).
Description: 6'7 Dark grey fur, black hair, wears normal jeans and sleevless shirt, but wears full stealth suit and nightvision goggles when off at night.
Orientation: Bi
Kinks/Perks: Just gives what a girl likes.
Weapons: Bare hands, knife, shocker rifle, and gadgets.

Name: Emerald
Race/Type: Dragoness
Abilities:
Description: (On my sig) 6'2
Oriendtation: Bi
Kinks/Perks: Likes to tease, flirt, and play a little hard with one another.
Weapons: Claws, gauntlets.

Name: Kira
Race/Type: Rena
Abilities: Makes self grow to full height of 8' tall.
Description: 6'2 Purpled fur with white under belly, dark blue hair, no gloves, no chest fur, wears jeans, and small black shirt that drops just above her belly.
Oriendtation: Bi
Kinks/Perks: Same as Emerald
Weapons: N/A

< Skies: Unknown>

He sat on the bench in the plane with parachute on and waited till he was told. The speaker sounded, "5 mintues till over target". He stood up and brushed himself off, preparing for his jump.

< California: Beach >

Emerald layed herself down on her belly with umbrella shading her from the sun and looked toward the horizon as the sun made the ocean gleam along the surface.

< Pacific Ocean: Cruise ship >

Kira looked over the rail of the ship with her bikini outfit on, catching the eyes of others on the ship. Her tail swished happily as she went on with her vacation to travel around the world.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Name: Flame
Race/Type: MegaFlamedramon/humanoid lizard
Abilities:Flame Spin Attack, Fire Sword, Fira Sword, Firaga Sword, Fire Rocket, and Sword of Phoenix
Description: Stands 7"0'. Wears Armor just like Flamedramon but it covers everything but his neck. His skin color is blue and white with a yellow V on his forehead
Orientation: Bi
Kinks/Perks: None
Weapon: A sword simiter to the Biggoron's Sword for LoZ:OOT the Hilt of the sword has the crest of courage on it.

< One of the many volcanoes in Hawaii >

Flame loves fire. The heat, the color, everything about it. "Man, Can life get better than this?" Flame said to himself.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
< Mall of America: Parking Complex >

Saphire put a paw around Nath trying to warm him up some "No we just go up the elevators to the 3rd floor and we'll be on the main level." she explained pointing to the elevators "They'll take us down to the main center then we'll figure out what we wanna do first from there." the wolfess cuddled Nath before leading them both to the elevator which was already open. She stepped inside with Nath and pressed the button "I'm sorry for it being so cold, its just how it is here in the winter time."

< Antarctica >

"Is this bear on steroids or something!?" he yelled out as the polar bear was actually keeping up with him running through the snowy tundra. Just then as he was running as fast as his legs could carry him he was actually running straight at Shiva which eventually as he saw her it was all to late "Oh snap!" he then plowed right into her into the snow.

The polar bear didnt stop either as it jumped landing right ontop of the black wolf.

< Singapore: Beach >

From her beach bag the dragoness pulls out a small bottle of sun screan which she dabbed a bit on her tummy which she rubbed in to make sure her sexy smooth skin doesnt get burned "Oh I just wish I had someone to spend my vacation with."
The OCA
Olia listened... but no reply came. She hissed. I'm not sitting around in this pile of junk any longer! Looking around the mostly crushed cabin of the wreck, she soon found the perfect tool for a forced exit. Her Razor; a very useful, and expensive, sword. She picked it up, the dull red metal almost weightless "Perfect." She also reached into her pocket to check her weapon of choice; a small handgun. It was there, undamaged. She now had everything she owned in her hands... and it felt good to be so untied to material things. She swung her sword round, slicing through almost an inch of solid metal with the sharp edge. Another three swipes and a square of the offending barrier fell out of the wall of her temporary prison. She hurried to climb out. The sun blinded her for a brief moment before she took a few steps, the hulk behind her now obviously a crashed piece of aviation. But, of course, it wasn't. Her sword entered it's sheath as she lowered it home over her shoulder. Now what? She glanced around. Little to no animals... but a very high amount of vegetation. She turned 180 degrees and spotted a structure not a mile distant. It was obviously not natural, so she made her way to it, leaving the pile of metal behind her as it smoldered... as if it had been superheated.

OOC: :D
Name: Kim

Sex: Yes please. :P (I mean.. Female.. Sorry.. I've never had a chance to really use that joke :P)

Race/Type: Enhanced Human (through repeated Biomerging, and a very close relationship, she has gained some of her digimon's power)

Abilities: Very agile, flexible, keen senses, and can form small crystal shards in her hands which she throws at her enemies with nearly perfect accuracy. Her strength has doubled from what it used to be, now nearly twice the strength of the average male athelete, she uses that strength to her advantage as much as everything else. She also uses her Digivice to enhance her partner's abilities, and to activate biomerging.

Description: Standing at just barely over five feet tall, Kim generally has to look up to talk to anyone. Her hair is long, and a deep brown color. She has a very slender build, almost too skinny, but not quite.

She wears tight blue jeans over her legs, showing off her ass without wearing anything suggestive. For a shirt, she wears a tight long sleeved T-shirt it starts on the bottom as a deep red, then fades to a light pink at the collar. In the right light, the shirt will sometimes appear to be blue or purple, but regardless of its color, it covers her ample breasts quite nicely.

Orientation: Bi, but prefers women over men if she can get them.

Kinks/perks: She is up for just about anything if you talk her into it. Forcing her into something will always result in an attempt to defend herself, and usually that will result in injury to the offending party.

Name: Star

Sex: Female

Race/type: Renamon

Abilities: Teleportation, enhanced strength and agility. Able to Biomerge with Kim at will (provided both are willing and present)

Special attack: Diamond Storm, several crystal shards shoot from her body, and slice into her opponent.

Description: She stands at around five foot four. She is covered by a thick coat of golden fur, with a nearly perfect white star on her forehead. Unlike most Renamon, she wears some clothing. Her shorts are tight black leather, showing off her long muscular legs, as well as hre nice round ass. She does not wear a shirt, but her chest is covered in a tuft of white fur, though the shape of her ample rack is still evident beneath this fur.

Orientation: Bi, but tends to prefer women due to her strong relationship with Kim.

Kinks/perks: Like her tamer, she is willing to experiment a bit, but will refuse if not asked politely.

She enjoys being the one in charge, often times taking control of the situation even if it was agreed before that someone else was taking the lead.
-------------------------------------------------------

Kim and Star lay down in the park near their home in a small town in Idaho. They were both growing bored with the town, and planning things to do about it.
would anyone mind if i joined? it sounds/looks really fun
Veemon's Followers