Join our server on Discord

The DaD RPG
Chuckling softly as he saw Yoosei looking towards the car park, Kurtz smiled softly, before swishing his tail as he talked; "I did much more then the bedroom, Yoosei. The first thing I did was clean up the bedroom, so then at least you didn't have to stay in my room and you can keep all you're things in there. I also... uhm... tried to learn a few Portugese meals and how to cook them... but... uhh... didn't go so well on that..." He then sweat-dropped nervously at the memory. "Yeah, almost burned my maleness away because of that blasted fire..." With that, he smiled softly. "I just hope at least I can come up with something you like to eat when we get back..." He muttered.

(Mall of America: Beach Inc. Store)

Taking a look to the cutie blue-furred Saphire next to him, Nath shook his head softly, before grinning, as he tapped her on the shoulder. "Nah... I don't wanna choose..." He then added quickly. "You can choose... and... give me a surprise later, honey." He then chuckled, blushing lightly as he gave an almost childish giggle.

(Antartica)

Murring happily to his actions and the warmth coming from Disturbed, a blush came across Tieya's face as she giggled, her blue hair ruffling in the cold breeze of the Artic area around her. "Mmhhrr... I've been alright... only lonely... Rosa's been keeping me company since Marty dumped her..." She chirped, lowering her ears. "She seems like... an entirely different person without being near him...."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
< Antarctica >

Ereth kept struggling on, his eyes starting to droop, along with his limbs weakening quickly. "g-goddamnit...i'll probably die out here.." he saw a few figures in the distance, and squinted. "d-damnit...am i hallucinating? who would be in antarctica..?" he coughed, and started towards the figures, only to slip on the ice, sending him sliding. "what the...hell..." he tried to get up, but his legs wouldnt move, a splitting pain going through them "g-GAH!!" he shouted to no one in particular.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Kim looked around, a little confused. "So.. um.... where are we?"

Star shrugged. "Don't look at me... other than the size, all human cities look pretty much the same to me."
Anna thought for a moment. "I think we're in Los Angeles... but I'm not entirely sure. Let's walk around a little and explore..." Calibremon nodded, sighing softly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Kim nodded. "Alright... You know where anything is in LA? I'm completely clueless here.. We could be in some city in China and I wouldn't know the difference as far as where things are..."

Star shrugged. "Its better than just standing here..."
Anna checked her D-Transfer briefly as they walked. "Well, there doesn't appear to be any other digimon in our immediate area. That's good..." she said, sighing with relief. She blinked as a group of guys passed them on rollerblades, shirtless and dark from tanning. Calibremon elbowed her briefly.

"One thing at a time, Anna. First we find out where we are, THEN we hit on the local wildlife" he said, smiling. Anna blushed and kept walking, stopping outside a bus terminal a few minutes later. "Yep, we're definitely in LA..." she said. "If we're gonna stay here, we're gonna need a place to sleep." she said, looking around. Just up the street from the bus terminal was a high-class hotel, and she smiled wickedly. "Thinking what I'm thinking, Cali?" he smiled back.

"Sure am. Let's go. Follow us you two..." he said.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Yoosei giggles and looks at Kurtz.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kim and Star both shrugged and followed behind Anna and Calibremon, neither of them letting their confusion show.
"There." He pointed to a certain aisle for the huge car park, noted with the large 5 on the overhead sign post as he continued to walk down, before speaking. "Well... as you said, you don't like usual English food... I don't know if you'd like to try the food we have here... but... I'd like to cook something from your own country for yah... as an attempt." Weaving slowly as he made his way to a dark-red shaded Volvo S60, moving to the driver's side as he slotted in the key and unlocked it, before coming around once more to open the boot for Yoosei. "Here, just... put you're stuff in here, and..." With that, he slowly lifted the luggage of her's he had in hand and put it in softly.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
(Mall of America: Beach Inc.)

Saphire giggled cutely before pecking Nath on the cheek "Okay but you can still see how they look in the dressing rooms I'll put them on and you can see them for yourself on me." blushing softly she began walking down the rows of bikinis and started picking a few up.

(Antarctica)

Disturbed's reaction quickly changed from happy to sad as he heard Tieya his ears drooping as low as they can go "God I...should I go see Rosa then or..." he kept bumbling about figuring what he could do as he cuddled Tieya then looked around "Want to go home?" he asked looking at her "If she's the way she is I..wanna be there for her."
The OCA