Join our server on Discord

The Night Before Hell
Oh yeah, like my pun? Anyways, this is how the background goes:

One Week Ago
On this particular night...the village was peaceful, the night was silent, and the darkness was consuming. Not a light in the sky, only white flakes falling to the ground, shining brightly in the moonlight. Screams filled the night, and parents looked upon their children, playing in the snow happily.
Finally, the night had waned, and the children slept, all was good. Parents among the village rested peacefully, as they ought. The sun arose, and frowned. The shining and pure snow laid witness to the blood on one small child, one little girl with brown hair. Her name was Mira. No tears, struggle, or wounds. Just blood.
The girl's funeral was soon held.

Yesterday
The snow once again fell, and the light sparkled from the shining red flakes. Many moved out of the village that day, saying the little girl's death cursed them. Some stayed...
The demon let loose a fury, the white demon. With six long red wings outstretched, ready to slice the air and the flesh, and four long talons extended to shred, the beast flew through the village, one by one killing everything in sight.

Today
The young lass looked upon the blood stained purity, and frowns. She shakes her head and looks over to her guardian, 'What happened here?"
He looks at her and shrugs, "How am I supposed to know?'
They look at eachother for a moment, and the mercenary finally speaks, "We have to keep moving."

--

So, who's interested? I'm not one to limit how you make your character sheet, so have fun with it. Magic does, of course, exist, but as a heads up, is frowned upon.
Dead RP is dead, close pl0x?