Join our server on Discord

Diablo II: Lord of Destruction
Sen, I used to play, but my copy of DII and LoD hasn't worked in years.

Every time I find the disc case for it, I weep cruel, bitter tears :'(
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Well then, I'm ready to try it out with some people then ^^
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
As am I.
Renamon's Army
mmmm.....Whats everyones favorate choice of character then?

i'm a necromancer myself ^^ i love skellingtons!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Revival of topic because Diablo II is made of win.

Favourite class? Druid. Hurricane rules. And being a wolf.

Which reminds me, anyone tried out any custom mod that's been made for Diablo 2? I've only tried two and only one of them is actually any darn good.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Oh, dear lord. D2.

I used to play that game relentlessly. Its one of the causes of me being fat. (Yes, I was just like that really fat, pimply guy on that episode of South Park about WoW.)

My favorite class was the good old Necromancer. Nothing as satisfying as laying waste to skellys and demons with an army of skeletons and skelly mages. Corpse explosion, teef, bone armor, fuck I was built to the nines.

Sadly, I got a puppy, last year, who went through his teething stage. Along with my copies of Starcraft Battlechest, Metallica's Black Album, and several of my AC/DC CDs, he chewed up my D2. Shortly thereafter, the power supply blew on my desktop, in a shower of sparks. T^T

I guess that goes to show me, that I need a computer desk. And a new computer.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
I never tried any of the mods. Didn't even know there WERE mods. You'll have to post a link.

My favorite class would have to be the Barbarian. I prefer to be direct about killing.
[Image: WalkingEye-1.jpg]

No super-villain can resist the temptation of a Walking Eye.
The OCA
I didn't like the skin of the Barbarian. Something about a 'roided out guy in a leather thong is....nauseating.

I also played around with the Druid. It was pretty fun to have a pack of wolves and a murder of crows at your beck and call.

Does anyone remember what that one attack is called, the one where you "bowl" with a giant ball of magma, and it explodes whenever it hits something?
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
http://www.planetdiablo.com/chaosempire/

It was only made I think for version 1.10, but I think it can also work with version 1.11 of Diablo II. To download it, go to Download, then click the free download link to come to a list of mods. Then ChaosEmpire current, and 769 is the one.

Chaos Empire actually adds a lot of things to the game, and some of them you'll laugh at. Let's say this;

- Kinder Surprises can drop. Transmute them in the cube to gain a random item.
- Dolls can drop. Find a Doll Stash and transmute them to power up the Doll Stash (You need quite a lot of dolls to start getting a lot of powerups)
- You can find a unique charm after killing a boss in the Den of Evil called Cold-(something). Transmute it in the cube along with one of the Horadric Scrolls to gain a personal teddy. 1 to all skills, and records a lot of things you've done.
- At the start of the game you get a huge block. Put it in the cube and transmute it to gain an entire special set for your class called the 'Thank Saying'. It's a helpful starting set.
- Oils can increase the stats of armors/weapons. Some can make items indestructable too.
- Special items appear that will transmute when right clicked-

= A monster heart turns into a Zod Rune
= A flag turns into a Valuable Elixer (Sells for millions on gamble screen)
= A tail turns into a funny item called (What happens when I smoke this shit), which can either be sold, or right clicked and you run almost twice/three times as fast for a period of time.

And a lot more custom things. I can't list them all. But Diablo I enemies also appear like King Leodric and The Butcher. There's also a custom quest in the game which takes a long while to do, and it's a bit longer to complete Acts 2, 3 and 4. Trust me, you might like it.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Anyone out there on non-ladder, eastern realm or whatever?
In soviet goggles, Russia does nothing.