Join our server on Discord

Poll: What should my title be?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Sarcastic Smartass
10.53%
2 10.53%
The Voice of Cold Logic
57.89%
11 57.89%
Noble Punk
0%
0 0%
The Wise One
21.05%
4 21.05%
Original Wiseass
10.53%
2 10.53%
Total 19 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

That
I typed it that way first when I was about to post, somehow The Cold Voice of Logic has something charismatic to it. But I guess either there's a good reason or it was a typo.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Quote:I typed it that way first when I was about to post, somehow The Cold Voice of Logic has something charismatic to it. But I guess either there's a good reason or it was a typo.
No, it wasn't a typo on my part. I was thinking in terms of different types of logic. There's conservative logic, there's cartoon logic, and then there's cold logic. The cold voice of logic works too though, though my voice has a tendency to get "hot" on occasion.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Then I guess you could say "The Hot/Cold voice of Conservative/Cold Logic," but then I think you're going to absurd lengths to be specific.
Say, Wise, do you have a butter knife?
......Oh, hold on. *takes out a butterfly knife out of her pocket, and divides her vote in five parts with a single stroke* Hey, I'm a swordslady genius!
Anyway, I mean, since you have five, you can switch them. That was my idea when I started posting in this new forum, but since Apogee Force Triumphant depicts my real life pretty well as how it is now, I decided to leave it there for a while. But in another forum that had this feature, I would change my custom title every time I logged in.

Unknown H: "Oh, brother..."
Fine, if I could, I would change the poll option to read "The Cold Voice of Logic." It seems to be in the lead right now. I'll wait for a few more votes before I make it official.
Quote:Anyway, I mean, since you have five, you can switch them.
I suppose I could, but that would defeat the purpose of the poll. I'd rather take a title and attempt to stick to it.
I know that you saw me.
I agree with most of the people here...

The Voice of Cold Logic
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
I guess I agree with most everyone else. Go for it.
Renamon's Army
Alright, it's done. I was going to be "The Voice of Cold Logic," but since the consensus (as I gather) is that "The Cold Voice of Logic" makes more sense, that's what I'll be.
I know that you saw me.
That does fit. You can be really logical. And sometimes cold. But, that's just you.
Oh, I didn't know you planned on switching the words. I liked The Voice of Cold Logic just the way it was.
Renamon's Army