Join our server on Discord

I've found a Kawaii pic of Alice.
[Image: fetch.dll?action=MyPhotos_GetPubPhoto&Ph...sCf3F0mbm!]
Oooh. Nice. Goes to show you that not ALL good artwork has to be hentai to be appreciated.
Hey nice one proph, just where'd it come from? i'm sure you've felt the sting of peeps reposting art so I dont think you mean to just put up as 'hey look what I found.' I personally would like to see more of the artists work. :P
I've found it on a Digimon info site while I was searching for info on 'maybe' a season 5.
cuuuuute
Yeah nice red X you got there. -_-
That's odd. I can see it just fine. @_@

As for the pic...I don't know why, but for some odd reason seeing a kawii Alice is just a little disturning. Then again I guess the reason for that is because I take her for having more of a gothic personality. ^^
You dont need to worry about season 5, there'll be one, just certain peeps have spread nasty rumors about it not happening, whiles theres really no proof of it NOT happening. Since the contract for seasons 5-6 has never been disolved.
Those peeps are getting their information from Omnitor. Who, in the past many times, was proven to be correct. Although he was wrong on certain small things. There's no way to say there is going to be a season 5 since it sure as hell won't be airing this spring in Japan like all other 4 seasons did.
Ah, Deviate. Are you at the board now? Good to see ya. ^^

Last I heard this Omintor from WtW was bullshitting people about there NOT being another season, which of course was making scores of people depressed and upset. I was one of them. Lil pieces of info like that just have to leak into Megchans abandoned Reich of boards sooner or later.

I'll ring ya up on aim in a bit.