Join our server on Discord

Soul Calibar...3!!!
MISTER BIG T Wrote:Was in 2 too.

Uh, try playing him in single player. You know, the one where you have endings for characters.
Marie Wrote:
MISTER BIG T Wrote:Was in 2 too.

Uh, try playing him in single player. You know, the one where you have endings for characters.

In that case, Berzerker, and Assasin are missing too. [8)
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
Necrid doesn't count. Lizardman has an actual story now. Plus the other two were just extra skins. You can make them in character mode(you can make darn near anyone) and plus, li long is back so no assassin, and you can make the other one. And don't forget all the extra characters. Like raphiel's daughter amy. She'll be in 4.
Right, but Lizardman was already a character in the Soulcaliber series. In the second one he was practically downgraded. His story was never really completed/explained from the first game. That's why I only considered Lizardman, because, in some ways Berserker and Assasin are in the game. First and foremost neither of them really have a specific backstory. Berserker's moveset was a copy of Rock's moveset who has come back; however, Assassin is a bit different. Now I don't have the third game, but I do know that Assassin's fighting style was based on Hwang, and, if my sources are correct, he did not make a strong return in the game. I don't know much about Necrid really.
That's probably who I was thinking of but Necrid is a bigger real character then those two. But he doesn't need to be in the game anymore.