Join our server on Discord

Hello
hello all i am known as sabre i consider myself a budding artist and while nothing i do is very high quality (or in colour) i am getting better... slowly i would show you some of my pictures but i do not have a scanner currently (working on getting one) so i cannot put them into my computer i consider myself a very community active person when i get into a community such as this one i actually do stuff unlike some leechers (i hate leechers) if you are unfamiliar with the term leechers thats prolly cuz im the only one i know who uses it but i am sure you can figure out what i mean by it (no i wont punctuate or capitalize my writing if you dont like it 2 bad for you)
you can do this one in every 30 times and still have 97% positive feedback
[Image: youcandothisoneinevery30timesandsti.png]
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Welcome to DaD!,

I hope you enjoy your visit here. There are a lot of great artists & writers that contribute to this site and I'm sure they'll look forward to your artwork, when your able to send them. If your into RPG, there are many threads available for you to follow or participate in. I still consider myself a novice here, but if need any help check out the HELP selection. Again, Welcome and have fun!
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Heya. Very original name...heh, I like it! Hope you like it here! ^_^
Okay... so what kind of stuff do you draw? or have you just recently started?
Quote:(no i wont punctuate my writing if you dont like it 2 bad for you)
You know, it's not much of a hassle. You move your right pinky to the right and press down. Oh well, welcome to the DaD.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Or the left... I ussually stick to the left one.
Welcome to the boards, hope you enjoy yourself and post lots!

Crimson: *points death ray at Sabre_of_Pain* Just don't start using Leetspeak and we'll be cool.

Ada: *smacks death ray out of Crimson's paw* Pardon him, please have fun here at the DaD.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
[quote=Marie]
[color=red]Okay... so what kind of stuff do you draw?
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Welcome to the DaD,We Have Pie and Cookies...
i would really appreciate if someone could draw this for me because i do not yet have an avatar for these forums and i want something original its my avatar that i have designed but i cannot get it on my computer (or on paper for that matter)

its only in my head because i cant draw it well enough to resemble what i want (that and i dont have a scanner) it is a half dragon male clad in black armor with glowing red eyes slitted pupils not round, big black wings with a sharp bone spike sticking out at the end of each place where the bone reaches the end of the leather, long almost vampiric fangs, large pointy horns that curve backwards (kind of like a teiflings if you have ever played NWN2) long dark red hair it of course has the ability to use powerful magics and has a magical sword named Soulfire that has a blue aurafire sort of falling off of it the sword steals the souls of its victems putting them through horrible agony before they die and have their souls trapped in the sword for the rest of eternity

i would really appreciate if someone could take a shot at drawing my avatar for me if you do so please dont put you signature on it also i would like him in a pose where his wings are spread wide and his sword is hilt up resting on the ground completely straight with his hands resting on top of it and at night with lightning flashing behind it possibly a dead tree as well if anyone could do this for me i would be forever in your debt and eternally gratefull
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan