Join our server on Discord

Renamon's Army
thanks for making me sub but you could of had anybody be it. I thank you Calibremon
yeah every one start bugging the hell out of sonichowler!
Memebers of RA unite!!!!
The power of RA over powers all!!!
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
RAWR!!! >XD *pounces on SonicHowler!*
Don't. How hard do you think it is to run an entire forum and make sure everything is alright?

As I said. Don't dare to bug him by multiple PMing. One PM will be enough.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
This group sounds like fun, can't wait for it to get started.

Monica: Yay, a group for Renamons! *giggles from the thought*

Crimson: As long as that strangling Renamon doesn't show up again. *shivers...but then drools from the thought of that sexy vixen* It's a vicious cycle.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kurtz: *walks in* Maybe I should join... even though of my SDP pact...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
yes, of course you should join Kurtz, any one is welcome aboard!!!
welcome brother
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Angewomon's_Lover Wrote:uhmm....letting anyone join is not out of the ordinary on the new board :P

Well, about that-- On the last forum, the members were moderated by the group leaders. I didn't do that on this forum. I was going to, and certainly can, and I don't know why I didn't, but... I just didn't. Hmmm, maybe I should....

Anyway, sorry for taking so long! Managing the forum can be stressful at times. I had forgotten about this thread! Haha, to tell the truth, when I got those first two PMs, I wanted to wait a bit and see how many posts it would take before it started to get annoying! Wink But I probably wouldn't have waited too long. I couldn't do it until now anyway, been busy and whatnot.

Okay, here's the scoop. When I make a group, I have to do a lot of stuff: Create the group itself, set leaders, create a forum, set permissions for specific forums (like keeping non-mods out of the mod forums while letting group members see this forum--there are several permissions to set), make sure the leaders are up to speed and can see the Group Trooper forum, and finally go to Photoshop and create a shiny new group image. I'm gonna make a glassy button, as usual, but you can have me change it any time. Just send me the replacement image and make sure it's not too much bigger than the glassy image. That "Dorothy Fan" thing in Kurtz's sig is an okay height, just make it a bit less wide. If it's too wide it'll stretch the part of the postbit (each post) where the avatar and stuff is, making less of the post itself visible.

I'm gonna make the group right now. You can join, but do not post in the forum until ten minutes or so after it's set up. I'll still have to do the permissions, making it RA-exclusive!

Now for the leaders: There really isn't a setting for "sub-leaders." Anyone I put as a leader is simply a leader. That means if I put both Calibremon and Mars in charge, the group will just have two leaders.

Have fun!

Edit: Group's made! Go ahead and post!
... *paws at the group* ...
Something wrong?
nothing yet (knocks on wood)?
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers