Join our server on Discord

Renamon's Army
Well, it shouldn't be this thread really. Vote for it, in group. It's much better and easier.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
ok, then so I have to wait for Sonichowler to make the groups post up first? Right? because it doesn't exist right now.

on another side note, Elections for leader are open to any one who wants to be a member of RA.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Renamon don't so much have sex as they fight, and whoever wins rapes the loser"

I forget who said this, but it sounds kinky :D

Anyways, I wanna be a Renamon's Army member. *hugs his Renamon*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
mars i thought you were the leader...or something...there should be leader and sub-leader (and mabey sub-sub-leader? :P)

i'm fine with either.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
cool, welcome abroad.
I'll figure out a way to contact you once SonicHowler makes the group's posting board.
and for all you other people in other groups we at RA will do something a little out of the ordinary we will let any join, we don't care if your in another group, you can stay in that group if you want and still be a member of RA. RA will always welcome those who to join.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
uhmm....letting anyone join is not out of the ordinary on the new board :P
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
ohh, while the thought was welcoming at least. (the welcome a board part of the reply was to Calibremon, everything else was to everyone), your welcome a board to Angewomon's_lover.

I'm only tempary leader.
I wanted the members of RA to vote on their leader so that they can have some one THEY RESPECT and CHOSEN to be their leader.

I am a strong believer in democracy.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
*cheers* I forgot what I was going to say! :D
Everyone - ...
^_^' Alright, I didn't... yikes...

*paws at the group registrar* x_x <3 Renamon...

lol I'd be happy as just a regular member... but seeing as I would jump to do the Golden Goddess's bidding anytime anywhere... :P

Renamon - Really...?
MG - Yeah... #x_x#
Renamon - :) *prepares list*
MG - <3 #XuX#
I'll vote for Calibremon to be the leader. Reason why? He's sensible, smart, and also he's not SDP. I want to stay to my SDP-style, that's why I don't vote for myself or anyone in the SDP at this time. Anyhow, Cal deserves to be leader in meh eyes.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
*raises sword with a Renamon engraved into the blade* :D I join my vote with Kurtz's! I trust his judgement, and I was thinking along the same lines as well! XD