Renamon's Army
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
I WANNA JOIN TOO!
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Granted! Here's your complementary Renamon Plushie and bottle of Renasauce! *gives you a white/yellow box*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
EVERY ONE I HAVE GOOD NEWS
SDP HAS 15 MEMBERS
RA HAS 16 MEMBERS
WE ARE THE LARGEST GROUP ON THE DAD NOW!!!!!
LONG LIVE RENAMON!!!
THE POWER OF RA OVER POWERS ALL!!!!
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Quote:EVERY ONE I HAVE GOOD NEWS
SDP HAS 15 MEMBERS
RA HAS 16 MEMBERS

Oh look, now you're bragging. Really. Is this going to be the attitude of the Renamon Army's second-in-command? Because if it is, I don't wanna be a part of it.

By the way. Recount again.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Kurtz Wrote:
Quote:EVERY ONE I HAVE GOOD NEWS
SDP HAS 15 MEMBERS
RA HAS 16 MEMBERS

Oh look, now you're bragging. Really. Is this going to be the attitude of the Renamon Army's second-in-command? Because if it is, I don't wanna be a part of it.

By the way. Recount again.

BOB (Mars' imaginary friend): Really... were not the biggest. opps! sorry Mars... Wrong intell.

Mars: What!?! (sctrachs back of head) Now I know how Bush feels... Great sorry every one... I am sorry. I was just really proud that my baby got big. I meant no disrespect. Kurtz if you really fealt offended you can leave RA at any time you wise...
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
It wasn't that I was offended... it was that the bragging really wasn't needed... you could've kept it to yourself and enjoyed it yourself... I mean... I don't think anyone else here really cares if a group is the biggest or not... not trying to be rude or anything...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Its understandable Kurtz... your right I should have kept it to my shelf. I had a friend once (well, I still do) who hated it when people bragged. I should have kept it in mind before and during when I made that fatal post. If you still want out it is competely understandable... If any one else wants out of RA because of what I said it is competely 100% understandable. You WILL always be welcome back with open arms.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Uhm... can I get a rejoin? I looked to my group bars on th side and seemingly the banner was gone from my side is gone. x_x I wasn't intending to leave, but I just found it gone....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
what point of "YOU WILL ALWAYS BE WELCOME BACK WITH OPEN ARMS" don't you the fuck understand!?!
YES, YOU CAN COME BACK! BUT YOU GOT TO REJOIN THROUGH YOUR CP AGAIN!
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers