Join our server on Discord

Lego ban?
They shouldn't be making houses anyway. They should do what I did for ten years of my life: make Lego Megazords.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
well, that is fairly dumb banning a toy someone is good at using.

lego magazords were totally wicked! hehe I miss those!

and grats on your even 200, Niyara! I love solid numbers =p
This is the problem with today's schools. They try to teach the children that everybody is as good as everbody else and that no one should be superior, at any level. Even in children sports, they promote that everyone should have equal time, no matter what their ability. It's a good idea on paper, but when these children reach high school or get out in the real world they're going to be in for a real wake up call.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
So did this really happen, or are we all getting riled up over nothing again?
kalyx2549 Wrote:Even in children sports, they promote that everyone should have equal time, no matter what their ability. It's a good idea on paper, but when these children reach high school or get out in the real world they're going to be in for a real wake up call.

No, no it's a horrible idea already on paper. What if during running there's a boy who's so over weight he can't keep up? Should the atheletic ones slow down to his speed?

What if some kid can't make a lego house? Does that mean no one can make one? What if the lego house falls down, will the teacher walk in and drop kick all the houses to bits?

Thankfully I still live in Finland which albeit sucks does seem to at least be remotely sane. :D
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
Quote:So did this really happen, or are we all getting riled up over nothing again?
Of course it happened. Cboy said it happened.
I know that you saw me.
Legos kick ass! Although.. there are some things that they should never be used for.... >.> <.<

Banning them because one kid made a better house than the other one is stupid. That is like banning a soccer ball because one kid can score better than another, or banning poetry because one kid sucks at writing it.
Hey Wise, tell me how to put a news story on TV on here and I can show you it happened. Until then, you'll just have to take my word for it.
Quote:Hey Wise, tell me how to put a news story on TV on here and I can show you it happened. Until then, you'll just have to take my word for it.
You mean the television news? I suppose you could go to the broadcasting affiliate's website and search for archived stories. Then you could link them with the [url] things the way you would any website.
I know that you saw me.
... I thought America was already a capitalist nation.... another point that teachers really don't know how to teach kids.