Join our server on Discord

Heralds of Valdemar RPG
I've wanted to do something like this ever since I started reading Mercedes Lackey's Valdemar books.. There are a lot of them, so I won't even try to list them all.. I'm also sure I haven't read them all..

Anyway.. here is some background info..

The kingdom of Valdemar is a peaceful country, bordered by allies on almost all sides, and governed by a ruling council comprised of the monarch, his or her advisor (known as the monarch's own Herald) and several others including but not limited to.. Representatives from each of the many guilds in the kingdom, ambassadors from allied countries, elected officials from each of the many sectors in the kingdom, and several other Heralds who hold various offices in the land.

The Heralds of Valdemar serve the country by working as a many bodied unit with varied duties. Sometimes acting as peacekeepers and judges when needed. They bring word of any new laws to those who dwell away from the capitol, they also help to enforce those laws when the local guard cannot handle it. In addition to these jobs, they also serve with the army in times of war, and take on other jobs at the behest of their monarch or the Heraldic circle.

They are often refered to as "the glue that holds everything together" for without the Heralds, it would be impossible to govern the land which was founded on the principal that there is no one true way.

The Heralds dress only in white when on duty, and are always accompanied by their Companion, a being of purity which chooses to remain on the world in the shape of a brilliant white horse. The Heralds are well known to be uncorruptable, and are selfless when performing their duties. But when off duty, a Herald can do mostly as they please, and are well known for being a hedonistic and rowdy bunch in those times that they are off duty.

No one can simply walk up to the capitol and say they want to be a Herald. The Companions choose those that they believe to be worthy of the task, though it is not required to accept it.

Profile.

Name: Self explanatory

Sex: Again, self explanatory.

Race: Anything goes here.. just make sure that if you plan to be a Herald that you can ride on the back of a crazy thing that looks like a white horse. Or you could be someone else's Companion.. just don't play your own unless you know a lot about the world

Status: Herald, Herald-trainee, Bard, Bardic-trainee, Healer, Healer-trainee, Unaffiliated student, or other (please specify, PM me for other organizations that you could be part of if you don't know anything about the world.)

Gifts: Special powers your character has.. Try not to go overboard

Specialty: What area of study are you best at (examples include but are not limited to. Combat, history, geography, music, poetry, and equitation [riding])

Nationality: What country you were born in (Pm me or just ask someone else for a list if you don't know them)

Cock or breast size: don't go overboard here either, you should be able to judge pretty well how much is too much by now.

Perks: If something other than human then list what weird things happen during sex.
I'll make a profile for one character, then wait for a couple others before starting.

Oh, I almost forgot.. I would like a brief character history, and a description

Name: Kenzuma

Sex: Male

Race: Change-child (Anthro feline in his case, but can be any animal/human hybrid)

Gifts: Far seeing, and thought speeking at nearly equal strength also has a very minor mage gift which allows him to see energy-flows, and detect when others use magic near him. He also possesses a powerful bardic gift which he can use not only to influence his audience, but he can also use it to amplify the powers of others.

Specialty: Music, vocal and instrumental

Nationality: Born in the Pelegiris hills on the edge of the lands held by Valdemar.

Description: He is rather short for his age, but not overly so. His slender frame often gives others the impression that he is a young girl rather than a young man. His voice carries a hint of a purr to it when he speaks which gives his singing an odd, but not undesirable, unique sound.

His eyes are like those of a cat, and his ears are perched atop his head. He has a long thin tail which he wraps around his waist to keep it out of the way.

Cock size: 12 inches by four inches fully erect. seven by one unerect

Perks: His cock vibrates wildly when an orgasm is near.

History: After his birth, his parents moved out of the hills, traveling to the capitol city of Haven. They lived there for many years before their son began showing talent at music, and was inducted into the Bardic collegium. He spent one year there before being chosen by a Companion, and now lives on the other side of the palace with the other trainees. But he still keeps up with his music courses at the bardic collegium because he knows he may need them, and must master all of his gifts in order to truly be a Herald.
OOoo! you should have told me! I'll join!

Name: Alita Shendana

Sex: Female

Race: Change-child (anthro feline)

Gifts: She has a strong mage gift with firestarting as a secondary gift at a medium strength. She also has minor thought-speech. (only usable with another Herald, and her companion)

Specialty: Archery and spellcasting.

Nationality: She was born in a small village on the western border of Valdemar.

Description: Alita is somewhat tall for a girl, but not as tall as an average fully grown man. She is surprisinly well developed for her age, her breasts forming gentle mounds beneath her clothing.

Her body is covered by a thick coat of grey fur, her emerald green eyes shine with a light all their own when in the dark, her ears are slightly pointed, and her fingers end in sharp claws.

She is a slender young woman, having the gently sculpted body of an acrobat or dancer.

Breast size: 34 C

Perks: her pussy clenches tightly around whatever is inside of her during an orgasm.

History: She was born during the Mage-Storms in a small village on the western border of Valdemar. It's name has been forgotten as most of its residents were transformed into horrible monsters by the wild magic ripping through the area. She was the only survivor in her family, and was adopted by the Herald who was patroling that sector of the kingdom. She was taken to Haven, and raised there among the exotic allies that Valdemar had gained.

At the age of five, her gifts manifested at full strength, and though she had not been chosen by a companion at that time, she was taken in by Herald-Mage Elspeth, and her husband Darkwind for training in her gifts. Though young, she learned very quickly. Mastering each lesson with an ease that frightened many.