Join our server on Discord

Happy Birthday DaD
The Infamous Boss Reo Wrote:Wow... a full eight years and my shit is STILL under the radar of most sites? I honestly feel a little depressed that nobody's noticed my stuff enough to even put them up on an imageboard without my consent. Well, at least my later South Park stuff was quality enough to have a couple pictures put up on 7chan in the yaoi section. Maybe I should get back to doing some newer Digimon material.

Either way, Happy 8th.
Really? I see some of your stuff in a couple of places.
The Infamous Boss Reo Wrote:Wow... a full eight years and my shit is STILL under the radar of most sites? I honestly feel a little depressed that nobody's noticed my stuff enough to even put them up on an imageboard without my consent. Well, at least my later South Park stuff was quality enough to have a couple pictures put up on 7chan in the yaoi section. Maybe I should get back to doing some newer Digimon material.

Either way, Happy 8th.

I've seen your art at a couple of places to. You should probably surge a couple of new art at one time at one of the hosting websites your using, i'm pretty sure you'll be noticed by people :D
HAPPEH BDAY TO THE PLACE I MET SO MANY FRIENDS, AND FAMILY THAT IS BEYOND WORDS!!!!!

Everyone knows well that this place means a lot to me and even though I came up to this place twice before never had the courage, but it was because I though I can help someone that I posted here, and a year and a half almost, I'm here :P...

Congradulations to our home, and to the place that brings us together...Cheers!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Happy Birthday so Ive been here for what 4 years now... Im actually surprised that the DaD is still running, when 2 years ago the site was closed for some time I thought that this is it, this is how it ends I even registered at the DHZ board and found wise and a few of the guys from DaD there... and was I ever surprised when they finely closed the DHZ.
Haha, I remember you! Yep, we're still chuggin along. Could use more traffic XD
Shadow: Oh we gotta have a party.

Slash: No.

Shadow: Why not?

Slash: Cause whenever SDP has a party it usually ends with a catastrophic apocalypse. Usually centered around wherever you are.

Shadow: That is true... I KNOW! We'll go somewhere else to throw the party.

Katt: TO SHADOW'S HOUSE!!

Shadow: WHAT!? NO! NO WAY! WE ARE NOT TRASHING MY HOUSE!

Slash: All for completely trashing Shadow's pad say 'Aye'.

Katt: AYE!!

Shadow: NAY!!

Slash: Aye's have it.

Shadow: How?

Slash: Cause she's hotter than you.

Shadow: Can't argue with that logic.

Katt: TO SHADOW'S PLACE!
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DMX: To celebrate with PIE! And sexy catgirls! *Pounces Katt*

Dot: Maybe there's too many hotties around for me to calm him down already. Uhm... at least let's keep celebrating the 8 years!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
SonicHowler! Wrote:Haha, I remember you! Yep, we're still chuggin along. Could use more traffic XD

well Im glad to hear someone still remembers me I know I have not been so active the last 6 months that becouse of school and work Its realley hard right now Im hoping that after this summer I will have more free time but right now dont have enough time to even get a nice snooze...
BlackPhoenix Wrote:
SonicHowler! Wrote:Haha, I remember you! Yep, we're still chuggin along. Could use more traffic XD

well Im glad to hear someone still remembers me I know I have not been so active the last 6 months that becouse of school and work Its realley hard right now Im hoping that after this summer I will have more free time but right now dont have enough time to even get a nice snooze...

Didn't you have a Veemon sig and the VGCats icon or something a while ago?
Aww, sorry about that, Phoenix. Well, we're here for ya if you need us!