Join our server on Discord

Happy Birthday DaD
There wasn't too much special about when I started. I was like, "Hey I'm bored. I think I'll actually register. It get's kinda boring just reading some posts."
Happy birthday DaD, I brought the booze... Oh, great I was told to go to the wrong place again! Well...(cracks open a six-pack)
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Well DaD, a toast to you....in..um...devil dogs....

*places a devil dog with a "8" candle in it on a table with a computer with the DaD on it* happy 8th birthday DaD!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Wisemon Wrote:See, this site is perfectly fine for eight-year-olds.
That would explain many things. Happy birthday DaD! I brought..... er....

[Image: cake2.jpg]
A remaining thing from my graduation. Since I didn't like it, I brought it to share with you <.<
Happy Birthday,DaD.
i want some of that cake :P
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Happy birthday i guess
Wow, 8? I feel so old. o_O I think that's roughly the same amount of time I've been a Digimon fan, if not a little bit longer. Amazing that many of those "kindergardeners" have grown up, isn't it? (Though that's completely up to the rest of you if anyone's really matured here or not :p)

Well, here's hoping for 8 more, and 8 after that and so on.
Wow... a full eight years and my shit is STILL under the radar of most sites? I honestly feel a little depressed that nobody's noticed my stuff enough to even put them up on an imageboard without my consent. Well, at least my later South Park stuff was quality enough to have a couple pictures put up on 7chan in the yaoi section. Maybe I should get back to doing some newer Digimon material.

Either way, Happy 8th.
I discover this site about 3 years ago when the Digimon series was broadcasted in my country. I search all over he search engines; Google, MSN, Yahoo and so on. I'm only browse the site for stories and pictures.

But this year, I'm fully forum maniac. I'm wlling to stay online for whole day and never leave it even for one day.

Happy Birthday, DaD! Here's your 8-storey cake.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds